💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was this site like in the glory days?

CalumGaGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3q425253qwewq

The site used to be way more fun, back before the wave of Passive-Agressive and Perpetually positive people joined.

Now people will chide you (and report you) if you say anything negative, even if it's realistic.

Real discussion used to happen, and people were definitely more laid back,

but things changed around 2012. 

bionic

It was sort of normal for her to be winning awards or being on "most influential" lists, etc.

I remember being like "oh, again". like it was just routine

I was so ungrateful :flop:

will never forget live foruming during the 2010 VMAs

buy bionic

Giorno Giovanna

The site used to be way more fun, back before the wave of Passive-Agressive and Perpetually positive people joined.

Now people will chide you (and report you) if you say anything negative, even if it's realistic.

Real discussion used to happen, and people were definitely more laid back,

but things changed around 2012.

I agree on more laid back, here's just a little sample:

(About Heavy Metal Lover)

-It's probably my least fave right now

-you must be on crack, lol jk. We all have different faves :D

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

3q425253qwewq

I agree on more laid back, here's just a little sample:

(About Heavy Metal Lover)

-It's probably my least fave right now

-you must be on crack, lol jk. We all have different faves :D

Lmao word :runhug:

People used to joke around with each other & have fun. It's usually fighting now lmao

Fun to watch the madness though

tumblr_ll9o2iCeqt1qz9t7yo1_500.gif

muhsinmonster

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

Giorno Giovanna

can people help me spread the message think about it 5000 students will share it with their friends and family lets do it monsters.My school is having a contest whichever video has the most views and likes will be played infront of the whole school. Watch and like mine so G.U.Y can be played infront of the whole school 5000 kids. Cmon monsters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7Tz62fv98

Imeanreally.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Kermit the frog

It all went downhill after the 2010/2011 NYE announcement when she pissed us all off by making us wait 6 more months for the album when she promised it would come out "top of the year"

Essence
It all went downhill after the 2010/2011 NYE announcement when she pissed us all off by making us wait 6 more months for the album when she promised it would come out "top of the year"
I wasn't on GGD but I remember being like "BITCH MAY 23 IS NOT TOP OF THE YEAR"

MonsterMum

I remember that when she started dating that "Speedy" guy, people felt betrayed because she used to say she was married to her music.

What? who? I never heard about this, tell me more!

Computer

I remember that when she started dating that "Speedy" guy, people felt betrayed because she used to say she was married to her music.

omg I tooootally forgot about speedy :toofunny:
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Schwerk

What? who? I never heard about this, tell me more!

She dated him briefly before she hooked up with Matthew. He's in the Lovegame video and Eh Eh.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MonsterMum

She dated him briefly before she hooked up with Matthew. He's in the Lovegame video and Eh Eh.

Who's Matthew :laughga:

Remember I'm an ARTPOP monster I know nothing about these things  :dies:

Tempest

Those were the good days.

I remember the epic threads for the telephone video, and the Alejandro video. There's was so much more drama, but it seemed like everyone was actually nicer back then.

Mods went around being a dictator and would give warning points and bans for practically no reason. Gaga thoughts were also pretty epic back then.

AND THE TINYCHAT THREAD. THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Archived