💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y goes TOP 30 on Pop Radio! REQUEST NOW!

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

I think it's time to let it go...

She already gave a performance and it did nothing. lol

Hardly a performance though. That's like saying her performances on tour should boost singles lol

Tarl69gp

Give up??? It dropped 3 plays one day and 20 plays the next, today it gained 16 plays. It's not uncommon for songs outside the top 20 to fluctuate and later rise. The last thing we should do, as a fan base, is give up. The song has a much better chance of making it big if it has the support of the fans!
TArL

I told you that requests will work!!!

29 =

LADY GAGA

G.U.Y.

1929 +16 155 -3 6.865 +0.151

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

tbh the only reason it's still positive is because it debuted on the AT40 yesterday.

whats the big deal about requesting?  sounds like a big waste of time, just buy the cd and listen to it whenever you want!

garrettgivre

whats the big deal about requesting?  sounds like a big waste of time, just buy the cd and listen to it whenever you want!

Its about exposing the song to the General Public.  Spreading dat GUY luv

TylerMedeiros

we need to be hanging up flyers around town... omg we should all do it!!!!

we should write on our cars with those window markers. we should heavily promote her ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you request it write, "It's my favorite song to jam to on the way to school!" or something ---DRAGGING...but here's to hoping that they will play this song and pick it up!!! Damn radio

#Justice4G.U.Y.

YEET

pachinko

Nice!!

Nice!!

Give up??? It dropped 3 plays one day and 20 plays the next, today it gained 16 plays. It's not uncommon for songs outside the top 20 to fluctuate and later rise. The last thing we should do, as a fan base, is give up. The song has a much better chance of making it big if it has the support of the fans!

TArL

we should write on our cars with those window markers. we should heavily promote her ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you request it write, "It's my favorite song to jam to on the way to school!" or something ---DRAGGING...but here's to hoping that they will play this song and pick it up!!! Damn radio

#Justice4G.U.Y.

:awkney:

garrettgivre

#Justice4G.U.Y.

https://littlemonsters.com/

TSUNAMI

TArL

TSUNAMI

29 =
LADY GAGA
G.U.Y.
1958 +29 156 +1 6.971 +0.106

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS REQUEST IT YAAAAAAAAAAALL

Jewels n Drugs

What do those numbers mean :flop: somone please tell me

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived