💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"My Meeting with Mother Monster" (dinner with Lady Gaga winner)

Neal

Featured Posts

gagaconvert

This **** is bogus as ****. 

It's littered with promo. Embarrassing. 

To be fair, if I were writing the article I'd probably reserve a full two paragraphs for the food alone LOL  :toofunny: But I'm a proper foodie, so...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Has it ever occurred to some of you guys that this IS real?

well there aren't any complaints so it's not surprising that people on this site think is fake xtina1.gif

I think Jess's sentiments were authentic in the letter and what does it matter if  she got help in expressing them in a very eloquent, positive and impactful way.  I wouldn't want to be thrown to the wolves. I'm glad she was protected.

high heeled fem

just because she's not one of Gagas yaaaaaasss faghags, doesn't mean she didn't wrote it  :ohwell:

exactly....just cause she doesn't talk like a stupid baby saying YASSS

people have called her MM for ages :excuseme: people should know that i mean i wouldn't :toofunny: but ppl do

Shadow

I'm happy for this girl, sounds like she had a great time. They all look sweet and cute together, welcoming as a family. :)

Of course she would help promote a place she felt was really good. People do that all the time, recommending restaurants to their families and friends. And this was a little more than a restaurant... Some folks need to get out more...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

high heeled fem

Has it ever occurred to some of you guys that this IS real?

i know right? but ppl on here have trouble believing ANYTHING :lmao: remember they thought the video wasn't at Hearst castle....they didn't believe venus would be in the video, they didn't believe monster would be played at roseland :dies:

its hard convincing anyone of anything on here!!!....even people though the Aura leak was fake same with applause  :roll:

not really sure what has happened to be honest .... when u can't even recognise a offical leak of her voice 

badboymonsterx

omg what an amazing write-up! so happy for her!! that's a dream come true and memories to last a lifetime <3

fuzzyandgreen

Reading this made me so happy that she had won! Nothing but pure, mutual love between her and Lady Gaga :D

PatrickMonster

People who talk **** about this amazing girl should be banned... get rid of the lifeless trolls!

BloodAndFire

5malwy.gif

But seriously, I'm happy for her! I don't know if I could write a whole paragraph about it if it was me.... I'd be speechless!

Archived