Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard Music Awards 2014 (3 nom)

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
angelduuh

i remember the good old days where she won everything she was nominated for lol :/ 

tumblr_mau15lnm4u1ql5s0ho1_500.gif

Psychedelic

Katy is up for 10 while Gaga only 3, yet I barely see pressed comments anymore! :lolgaga:

Are we getting used to the decay?

I miss arguing with obssessive stans :laughga:

MJHolland

Based on sales alone, she will loose each category. By a long shot.  :toofunny:

Whispering

Katy is up for 10 while Gaga only 3, yet I barely see pressed comments anymore! :lolgaga:

Are we getting used to the decay?

I miss arguing with obssessive stans :laughga:

No, it is just stupid and useless. It was then and it is now.

If you enjoy these kinds of mind-numbing discussions, there is a lovely site you can visit, where you can obsess over insignificant arguments that suck all the joy out of following an artist or music in general.

ATRL ------ >

Billboard Music Awards are very messed up. Lol Rihanna for top female artist with her hit single #isthiseraoveryet

ItsTommyBitch

Omg... i dont think shes gonna win any of these..

Clarity ft. Foxes (love ha! :worship: ) is an ear worm of epic proportions...

Lindsey Stirling is ground breaking new artistry,  and Daft Punk is ****. but thats just my opinion. Avici wake me up is dance/electronic though? Yeah right >.<

I think Get Lucky,  Zedd or Daft Punk,  and either Lindsey Stirling,ARTPOP,  or Daft Punk  will win for album....

Lindsey Stirling outsold Clarity as far as i know, but idk about the rest, lol.

*EDIT* 

Its based on sales? In that case the only thing Gaga has a chance of being even close @ is ARTPOP, lol... if even that. Shes not going to win anything unfortunately if im right. 

*EDIT*

Clarity (the album) went platinum for 1 million sales in the US alone, lol... no chance. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Psychedelic

No, it is just stupid and useless. It was then and it is now.

If you enjoy these kinds of mind-numbing discussions, there is a lovely site you can visit, where you can obsess over insignificant arguments that suck all the joy out of following an artist or music in general.

ATRL ------ >

Been there, done that!  :kissga:

I was just being sarcastic!

2 number ones and gets nominated for Artist of the year :omfgaga:  gurl bye, that's my point.

Shes nominated in all the major categories but only had 2 hits which dark horse was barely a hit (clarify: Hit meaning a great song) Check out all major award shows they never nominate her to the extent that Billboard does and even then they over do it and let her win. I mean I'm sure they add in other factors to push her numbers up not just airplay. 

I guess someones gotta give her awards since the rest of the music world won't

so what are your predictions then?

Miley will clearly win over all of them if your correct. But the rigging might not happen for the winner but nominating her so much when she did so little is alittle suspect :tea:

Dark Horse IS a great song! :hor:

they've always ignored gaga tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Born To Slay

I saw this already, Gaga's with the DJ's now  :dies:

Why is Rih nominated for top female and not Gaga though?  :wtf:

This

OMG Ari is nominated too! 2 of 3 of my fav artists got nomination(s)

Archived