Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Dance/Electronic Song nope

Top Dance/Electronic Album maybe

Top Dance/Electronic Artist doubt it

All three categories would be a contest between Avicii and Daft Punk, based on their respective chart performances and sales. 

yeah!

Fans cannot vote for these categories. The results will be purely based on their chart performance in the Billboard charts. If I'm not mistaken, the only category where fans could vote is the Milestone Award - of which Gaga isn't nominated. 

Teri Hatcher

why the **** isnt gaga in the top artists

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Sugarfall

Fans cannot vote for these categories. The results will be purely based on their chart performance in the Billboard charts. If I'm not mistaken, the only category where fans could vote is the Milestone Award - of which Gaga isn't nominated. 

tumblr_mxnvvcZaWd1svi3flo1_400.gif

OK bye bye awards :noparty:

Honey Boo Boo

Lorde is gonna win everything :manicure:

Gaga will win 0.

Two facts in one post tbh

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Teri Hatcher

poor gagz

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Price of Fame

she won't win any of the three. Daft Punk, Get Lucky (maybe Wake Me Up, I don't remember how big it was), Random Access memories

lol @ Rhianna being nominated in the top categories when she hasn't released her own music in like a year though. What kind of power? 

why the **** isnt gaga in the top artists

ARTPOP failed to dominate the charts. Hence, she isn't nominated for that top category. This is the Billboard Music Awards, and from the name itself, it's based on the Billboard charts where charts and sales are on the forefront. 

SummerGirl21

I love Gaga, but she will probably lose to Daft Punk in all of those categories.  

Archived