Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

True Blood [HBO] (Horror, Thriller, Drama) Seventh Final Season

Valextra

Featured Posts

I saw the episode now...

Well, what a mess... They could at least let her die in a way more glorious and dramatic, and what's the point of the flashback of the mother...

By the way they are ruining this show with these last episodes, I can't at the dead of Alcide now, what a mess, sure Sookie now will return with Bill  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Yeah Tara's death didn't do her character justice. It feels like there's going to be nobody left by the end of the season  :toofunny: If Pam dies though I will literally cry I love Pam so much  :emo:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

Yeah Tara's death didn't do her character justice. It feels like there's going to be nobody left by the end of the season  :toofunny: If Pam dies though I will literally cry I love Pam so much  :emo:

Maybe they want to make kill everybody so at the end they will reunite in a sort of 'Paradise'  :toofunny:

By the way I'm glad that the serie is ending because it's obvious that they haven't brilliant ideas anymore...

Maybe they want to make kill everybody so at the end they will reunite in a sort of 'Paradise'  :toofunny:

By the way I'm glad that the serie is ending because it's obvious that they haven't brilliant ideas anymore...

Maybe  :toofunny:  I haven't read the books they're based on (even though I tried, but the missing characters put me off) but there's a lot and apparently the TV show could have done a lot more. I'm sad they haven't because I've only just started watching it and it took me less than a month to catch up to Series 7 from Series 1  :dies:

Valextra

Maybe I haven't read the books they're based on (even though I tried, but the missing characters put me off) but there's a lot and apparently the TV show could have done a lot more. I'm sad they haven't because I've only just started watching it and it took me less than a month to catch up to Series 7 from Series 1

The first seasons were definitely good ;)

Nobody showing any love for Mrs Fortenberry?  :teehee:

:dies:  :dies:

ALCIDE

I can't, he was my fave, that stupid Sookie will return with Bill for sure  :toofunny:

half psychotic

Well that's one death this season I'm content with. He always irked me.

Hopefully Eric is next.

:coffee:

Nobody showing any love for Mrs Fortenberry?  :teehee:

At least she died on screen with her heart ripped out of her chest.  :fan:

Jase

If the writers are really going with Bill and Sookie getting back together then GOOD****INGBYE :smh:

Hopefully Eric is next.

3881_9e05.gif

Not here for them killing off the entire cast and everything they worked for like this :manicure: Just goes to show how much this show has gone down hill since its inception.

Azor Ahai

Just kill of the entire cast , episode by episode , just so Sookie and Bill get back together....

My tears at the end of last nights episode tho  :toofunny:

Hopefully Eric is next.

Gurl no  :eww:

If Eric or Pam die then I will become an emotionless shell :emo: 

I need Eric and Sookie back together, I hope they find the cure. Like what if fae blood is the cure. Please tho  :ohno:

LordDisick

Caught up with the first two episodes of season 7. I can't deal with Tara's OFF-SCREEN DEATH. I mean, did she piss off the producers/writers or something? :smh:

Such a ****ing mess, she has been in the show since the first episode and she died like that :smh:

we will definitely see tara again, im sure of it  

LordDisick

Well that's one death this season I'm content with. He always irked me.

Hopefully Eric is next. :coffee:

well duh, hes infected, unless they find some way to cure him

If the writers are really going with Bill and Sookie getting back together then GOOD****INGBYE :smh:

i think it will be nice, kinda making it come full circle, especially with them showing s1 clips of them  :flutter:

Not here for them killing off the entire cast and everything they worked for like this :manicure:Just goes to show how much this show has gone down hill since its inception.

for killing off characters?  :spin:  not everyone can have a happy ending sis, if everyone did it wouldnt be as interesting 

Just kill of the entire cast , episode by episode , just so Sookie and Bill get back together....

i think it will be funny if by the end of the season none of the main cast is left, at all.

just the regular people at bon temp starting fresh as a new town

Archived