Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Not shading Gaga but....

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermioneGranger

Idk but she used to be the the way smiller back than !! 

Who cares though. Let her be happy.

MonsterOfSpain

I honestly LOVE her body there.

She's so much better now...

TheOriginalOne

What the fuck? So now she has to be a certain size? She seems more curvy now, which a bunch of you gays don't seem to get that straight guys like curves. You're practically saying she's too fat for your liking.

I liked her body during TFM era but I really love it now, I ove curvy women and she's freaking hot

lady-gaga-v-magazine-naked-2013-2-475x48

HauntingHollow

And she can't dance recently  :noparty:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Mariann

How would you like it if a bunch of strange people started to complain about your own weight? Give her a break. 

gagaconvert

I agree that it does seem as though she has put on a bit of weight, but she still looks incredible. She is EXTREMELY toned, fit and healthy...I mean you can't even see an ounce of cellulite anywhere on her! And she has curves in all the right places. HAWT.  :heat:

I mean obviously she used to be a little slimmer during like the Applause era but I don't really care :awkney:

It's hard to keep weight off, like damn give her slack.

How would you like it if a bunch of strange people started to complain about your own weight? Give her a break. 

actually I go great length to put on some weight due to being the way too skinny tho

Lassex

Sometimes she looks a bit chubby but I think it's because Taylor loves curvy women :hor: But there's nothing wrong with it because she's still healthy and happy with her body - and that's the only thing that matters :yes:

She's so much better now...

I much prefer her skinny TFM body, but I'm not going to complain about her being thicker simply because her weight is no one's business but her own.

Archived