Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gaga is over in the near future, would you still be here?

GagaVerse

90 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes, definitely!
    • Maybe, I don't know.
    • No, I wouldn't because my fave needs to be on top!

Featured Posts

Allison M

TILL THEY CLOSE THE ****ING COFFIN  :pawsup:

Plus, if that were the case, I'd have an easier time getting tickets and meeting her :ohwell:  mwahahahhaha

THIS!! 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

Perhaps I'd stan even more :hor:
:yes:

Someone actually took something from her SXSW speech :applause:

I didn't fall in love with her because of her chart performance, I fell in love with her because of her artistry, music, talent and message. So I'll be here until the end  :yes:

LaLuna

i'm a fan because i love her and her music, not just for her fame. a fan til the end  :yes:

This. If you only stan for Gaga when she has #1 singles, you're not a true fan to begin with :later:

TILL THEY CLOSE THE ****ING COFFIN  :pawsup:

Plus, if that were the case, I'd have an easier time getting tickets and meeting her :ohwell:  mwahahahhaha

I like the way you think :whitney:

Girrr

Her success is fun to watch and it gives fans a confidence boost. But that's it. Her success never mattered. I love her with crazy visuals in sold out stadiums and I love her at the piano in front of 100 people. She's never let me down, and she never will. A Little Monster till the day I die.

Daxclamation

I wouldn't care if she wasn't in the top 10 and the music was crappy. I owe her everything so I'm standing by her whatever happens.

Anderson123

As long as the music is good and I like it. If not, I guess I'd just listen to other artists and only listen to the songs I like from her.

Archived