Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The biggest mistake in Gaga's career

Pure Adrenaline

The biggest mistake in Gaga's career  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What was one thing that Gaga/Interscope did that hurt her career the most?

• Ending TFM era after Alejndro
    • 'album of the decade' statement
    • Releasing Judas as single
    • Not releasing ARTPOP in 2012 as planned
    • Releasing ARTPOP album
    • Not releasing DWUW video
    • buy 'Birthday' on Google Play

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born This Way :manicure:

I love it, but this.. She's still a big pop star, but BTW's social message being projected in interviews throughout and in the album as a whole put a damper on people's perception of her in contrast to how they saw her in TFM era.

edit: I'm talking about the album btw

Jenniferella

Releasing BTW as a single

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

How could you possibly know this?

Well I don't know for sure. But we know that up to the hip injury she had the Swinefest versions of Sex Dreams and MANiCURE, Applause, Do What U Want (Solo), Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, ARTPOP, Brooklyn Nights, Donatella and G.U.Y.

These, in my opinion, are the best songs on ARTPOP, and they would be in a much more simple form, because she wouldn't have been left tampering with them for 6 months. Gaga's best work, production and lyrically wise is done in a short time so the less space between albums the better.

TEOG video :manicure: With a smashing video it would have gone #1

Releasing BTW as a single

This! And Alejandro video although it's my fave. That video started her media bashing and BTW single just increased it tenfold. The BTW album should have stayed the same but TEOG should have been the lead single and BTW never released as a single.

Sugarfall

I cant choose one that win all but the worst imo are

Not releasing DWUW vid. It alone got to #14 peaking katy Perry, so I think with a vid it would've perhaps made it into top 10.

The album of the decade statement because that got critics pissed even before the album was released.

Well I understand why ARTPOP couldnt be released in 2012-early 2013, but at that time EDM was 'in'.

And why do yall hate Judas the 2nd single so much it got into top 10!?

Eros92

The whole ARTPOP era.

It's been a giant mess. I mean she had a strong start when she released Applause but it all went WAY down hill quickly. 

mcphee

I think people are just assuming that she's an attention seeker that dresses and acts freaky to make headlines

People don't take her seriously as an artist anymore  :confused:

Archived