đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has to step her game up

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

what are you talking about? katy has a 3 octave range (that's bigger than gaga's 2.7 octave range)

stop being in denial, u keep saying katy can't sing and needs props to distract her but performances like these show she can sing her ass off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGe0KM7_D8

damn just give credit where it's due. gaga is still a better singer but katy is definitley a good singer

http://youtu.be/rCclGS531C8

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MillieBrown

She sounds SO out of breath at the end of that performance even though she's just standing singing!!

Listen, I'm all for giving credit where it's due. And I give Katy credit for being a likable and charismatic pop star. But her vocals are not exceptional and there are so many better singers in the industry that outshine her vocal abilities.

lolwhat? no she doesn't. now you're just pulling stuff out of your bottom. 

who cares if she's not exceptional? her voice has a really nice tone and a great emotive quality to it; gaga isn't that exceptional of a singer either if you compare her to the likes of leona lewis or mariah carey. stop being hateful 

Illuminati Freak

I kinda agree with the Roseland performances are just old re-hashed stuff we've seen already. Hopefully the artRave will bring something new. If it doesn't then I'd say she's in trouble. 

Essence

who cares if she's not exceptional? her voice has a really nice tone and a great emotive quality to it; gaga isn't that exceptional of a singer either if you compare her to the likes of leona lewis or mariah carey. stop being hateful

I'm just saying Katy isn't some shining example that Gaga should be compared to. Her vocals are meh--covers of her song are usually 10x more impressive than the actual songs--and when she does big performances there's not much of an element of dancing or you know, performing.

Gaga's raw talent IS exceptional. Have you heard the born this way Grammys mic feed? She didn't miss ONE note and the choreo for that show was intense. She sounded 10x better than that video of Katy just standing singing!

http://youtu.be/BP9UGBDwtro

I don't know what Gaga has to be inspired by from Katy's performances..

MonsterMum

what are you talking about? katy has a 3 octave range (that's bigger than gaga's 2.7 octave range)

stop being in denial, u keep saying katy can't sing and needs props to distract her but performances like these show she can sing her ass off

damn just give credit where it's due. gaga is still a better singer but katy is definitley a good singer

Katy Vocal Range: 2 Octave, 5 Notes

Gaga: 3 octaves and 1 semitone

You tried tho.

Essence

You tried tho.

:applause: you tell her

MillieBrown

You tried tho.

i am a trained singer myself; katy definitley has the larger range and gaga definitley does not have 3 octaves; look it up

Ladey Gagz

Just listening to the SiriusXM Roseland audio will give you a clear idea of HOW WRONG you are, and how amazing Roseland is.

this

and wat at you thinking Katy's performances are as entertaining as Gaga's :later:

MonsterMum

i am a trained singer myself; katy definitley has the larger range and gaga definitley does not have 3 octaves; look it up

I looked it up, that's why I'm posting. Don't give me the trained singer stuff cause I had vocal training myself for 2 years at a conservatory here.

Besides that I don't even have to look it up.

Voice control under various circumstances Gaga will blow Katy out of the water at any time.  Katy lets herself go and almost shouts out the words in the higher register where as Gaga controls it, even her shrieks in Swine are controlled (rather see her not do it but that's another topic). Katy's voice is nicely brushed for an album but live it's like chalk on a blackboard.

drinkmytears

Leona and Mariah are notorious lip synchers

mcphee

Katy's live vocals are terrible

Gaga's choreography is so far from basic, I literally have sore muscle just watching it tbh with all the moving  :toofunny:

tbh, I do think that Gaga has had a 'I don't give a f**k' attitude recently on stage, which I don't like though

But Gaga is still >>>>> Katy live 

ChavaWM

So was this a joke?

Can this even be called dancing?

Little hand motion here and there, moving the shoulders and bending the knees

It's like a middle school P.E. work out

I think the Dark Horse vocals on this performance were decent

But her overal stage presence and performances are no where near what GaGa does...

Sorry, you tried :ohwell:

Archived