💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has to step her game up

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

Lassex

Not sure if you're trolling or not :awkney: But really, if you watch Gaga's recent performances, her vocals aren't the best ever :toofunny: And I'm not saying this in a negative way, I just believe she could be better live! But I don't know what to say about that Katy Perry performance. I mean, I thought she was even worse than that, because everyone's always talking about it :dies:  But obviously Gaga is still better live than her.

EDIT: I just realized it looks like Katy's lip syncing. Is she? :flop:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I'm over seeing the word 'choreography', I'd rather watch Gaga perform on a piano and showcase her vocals rather than an artist who has to hide behind gimmicks because she lacks talent.

MillieBrown

walking on air>>

ha vocals in unconditionally and wide awake>>> (omg the adlib at the end)

Essence

Lmfao Katy can't sing. Even though they CLEARLY EDITED that performance she still sounds like a dying cat.

All the props and lights can't hide the fact that miss Katy Perry is a deplorable live singer.

MillieBrown

I'm over seeing the word 'choreography', I'd rather watch Gaga perform on a piano and showcase her vocals rather than an artist who has to hide behind gimmicks because she lacks talent.

no offence james... but that part is kind of ironic..

and if u watch the concert i posted and watch her sing unconditionally and wide awake you'll she can sing really good; her belts are really strong and have great resonance.

Essence

no offence james... but that part is kind of ironic..

and if u watch the concert i posted and watch her sing unconditionally and wide awake you'll she can sing really good; her belts are really strong and have great resonance.

she has a one octave range, and in both of those performances you listed she sounds incredibly out of breath

if gaga really wants to be on top of the throne again (which she'll say she doesnt but she really does want to) she needs to remove her current choreographer and get a better one because her new choreography is stale as hell. i feel more impressed by katy's basic moves than gaga's (and that's the way the gp feels as well); and that's all because of their choreography 

I didn't know you and Gaga were on such good terms that you know what she wants and what she doesn't more then Gaga herself.

Just because YOU feel more impressed by Katy's dancing than Gaga's doesn't mean the GP think the same as you.

Desperado

:awkney:

if thats stepping her game up ... i dont want her to step it at all lmaooo 

MillieBrown

she has a one octave range, and in both of those performances you listed she sounds incredibly out of breath

what are you talking about? katy has a 3 octave range (that's bigger than gaga's 2.7 octave range)

stop being in denial, u keep saying katy can't sing and needs props to distract her but performances like these show she can sing her ass off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGe0KM7_D8

damn just give credit where it's due. gaga is still a better singer but katy is definitley a good singer

BuzzcutSeason

katy can't sing good live, or dance.

Gaga is a way better entertainer its really old also.

Katy may sound better than usual, but there is no movement or anything she just stands there.

Gaga is a performer, and she honestly is more talented than katy, i don't want people tearing me down for that but its true.

Gaga can sing, dance, and act. And she does them all great.

Your honestly asking for way too much, because her tours and performances are amazing.

Sugarfall

I too think that Gagas live shows have gotten poorer and that her playback is louder especially on songs like Venus, GUY and Applause. But STILL Katys dancing was just random spinning and handthrowing and her vocals arent good, better but still really bad especially if u compare to Gaga.

YUNGLUKA

I wouldn't compare gaga to katy coz that compression has become quite boring but i do agree gaga needs to step up her game tho , she's kinda lost her touch

(inb4 i get attacked) 

Essence

what are you talking about? katy has a 3 octave range (that's bigger than gaga's 2.7 octave range)

stop being in denial, u keep saying katy can't sing and needs props to distract her but performances like these show she can sing her ass off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGe0KM7_D8

damn just give credit where it's due. gaga is still a better singer but katy is definitley a good singer

She sounds SO out of breath at the end of that performance even though she's just standing singing!! Not to mention her phrases drop out all the time probably because she lacks control of her voice.

Listen, I'm all for giving credit where it's due. And I give Katy credit for being a likable and charismatic pop star. But her vocals are not exceptional and there are so many better singers in the industry that outshine her vocal abilities.

Also Gaga does NOT have a 2.7 octave range and Katy certainly doesn't have a 3 octave range :smh:

Archived