Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I know Divinity, they promote everyone but Gaga lol... I'm not mad at they playing Birthday though, it's a bop. But I'm mad at Spain being always late when it comes to music.

Well, where I live they play Fancy, for example. It's late too when it comes to music, but some modern songs are played, like Kimbra's 90s music

she's filming a video within the week so don't worry

OMG I went to her twitter and:

CHARLI XCX @charli_xcx  ·  22 h

ANGELS! I'm in LA. I'm shooting a music video. And I want u to be in it!!!!!

:nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: 

Liam Germanotta

OMG I went to her twitter and:

CHARLI XCX @charli_xcx  ·  22 h

ANGELS! I'm in LA. I'm shooting a music video. And I want u to be in it!!!!!

:nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Great! I hope it won't suck with fans in it. I wanna see her breaking rules with this vid!

Great! I hope it won't suck with fans in it. I wanna see her breaking rules with this vid!

I hope it's more like her old videos and not like Boom Clap. BC was cute and all but What I Like, Take My Hand, etc were next level

LordDisick

I hope it's more like her old videos and not like Boom Clap. BC was cute and all but What I Like, Take My Hand, etc were next level

i doubt it   :rip:  her 90's grunge was with her last album, i doubt she will carry it on til this one

i doubt it   :rip:  her 90's grunge was with her last album, i doubt she will carry it on til this one

Yeah I don't think she won't keep her 90's grunge style... But I want her to do next level videos, not Boom Clap-esque  :cry:

WAIT DID YOU MEET HER??????? :nooo:

I met her in November last year twice, once before an acoustic in store set and once after the concert and she was awkward both times lol

She didn't really know how to converse with her fans besides complimenting their outfits. Then again she said she never expected to be famous or get attention so she's still adjusting

I met her in November last year twice, once before an acoustic in store set and once after the concert and she was awkward both times lol

She didn't really know how to converse with her fans besides complimenting their outfits. Then again she said she never expected to be famous or get attention so she's still adjusting

So lucky! Do you have any pics with her? 

She really looks like someone that doesn't know how to converse with people she doesn't know, but well I wouldn't need a good conversation with her

So lucky! Do you have any pics with her? 

She really looks like someone that doesn't know how to converse with people she doesn't know, but well I wouldn't need a good conversation with her

This is an awful pic of me 

1461430_637417772976942_922587325_n.jpg

this is a better pic of me (with a different artist)

10427232_741476805904371_776871060539374

This is an awful pic of me 

1461430_637417772976942_922587325_n.jpg

this is a better pic of me (with a different artist)

10427232_741476805904371_776871060539374

I'm so jealous! I wish I could have a pic with her in the future :nooo:

MonsterOfSpain

Well, where I live they play Fancy, for example. It's late too when it comes to music, but some modern songs are played, like Kimbra's 90s music

What's your radio station? Because on Los40 they only play Wiggle over and over again :rip:

Archived