đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

What do all of you think the next album will be? I mean the pop one. I think she will have a song with Cashmere Cat :sara: and maybe Yung Lean. Charli likes them a lot

She will break her own rules for sure!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if awkward is the right word, but she didn't say much haha. And she is not a big fan of selfies from what I could sense. :haha:

Oh  :cry: Well I still wish I'm able to meet her at least once, and I would totally ask for a selfie lol. I would print the pic and frame it :giveup:

angelatbh

Oh  :cry: Well I still wish I'm able to meet her at least once, and I would totally ask for a selfie lol. I would print the pic and frame it :giveup:

Haha yeah. I'm seeing her again in October so hopefully I meet her again because I want a better picture.

Haha yeah. I'm seeing her again in October so hopefully I meet her again because I want a better picture.

OMG I'm soooo jealous  :cry: but so happy for you :sara:

I want new material from her now. I think she will be big tbh.

I can't wait for a new song!! I think she will achieve the same success as Marina or even Lana, but with her songs played on radios because they even played Boom Clap here

Liam Germanotta

Wow lucky guy enjoying the new music then  :shocked:

MonsterOfSpain

I can't wait for a new song!! I think she will achieve the same success as Marina or even Lana, but with her songs played on radios because they even played Boom Clap here

Did you hear Boom Clap in Spain?  :shocked:  Where? Because they keep promoting Birthday as the "new" song by Katy.  :toofloppy:

Liam Germanotta

Yeah if radio plays her she's gonna have even more suckcess!

SonOfAphrodite

Did you hear Boom Clap in Spain?  :shocked:  Where? Because they keep promoting Birthday as the "new" song by Katy.  :toofloppy:

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Yeah and it was on my bday :nooo:! It was at a bar and they played the Boom Clap music video on the TV, I became so happy hahah. Oh and they usually play a little part of the song in a channel called Divinity, in one of their ads :nick: 

I must be lucky then because I have never seen any TV or radio play Birthday and none of my friends that always listen to the radio know the song :flop:

Yeah if radio plays her she's gonna have even more suckcess!

I'm so happy for her! I mean it was cute having her as my little secret when nobody knew her but I prefer her to be successful, go on a big tour and have merchandise :giveup: I remember when she had like 20k likes on facebook and now she has almost 600k

MonsterOfSpain

Yeah and it was on my bday :nooo:! It was at a bar and they played the Boom Clap music video on the TV, I became so happy hahah. Oh and they usually play a little part of the song in a channel called Divinity, in one of their ads :nick:

I must be lucky then because I have never seen any TV or radio play Birthday and none of my friends that always listen to the radio know the song :flop:

Oh I know Divinity, they promote everyone but Gaga lol... I'm not mad at they playing Birthday though, it's a bop. But I'm mad at Spain being always late when it comes to music.

Archived