Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blahblahblahhhh

Or maybe a new album altogether I want something new

This :giveup:

I hope the sound is not too similar to the ARTPOP album. AND please don't call it ARTPOP ACT II.

Pure Adrenaline

This hypes me so much :excited2:

But then the words she used :rip:

'there's strong possibility' 'I'm really hoping' 'that it's soon' :lmao: that just cracks me up so much :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

"Soon"

Just not that word  :toofunny:

But seriously, I am so excited that she has more songs  :excited2:

Weasel

Hoping to release it soon :emma: Giving me ''DWUW video not tonight, this week I'm hoping'' teas :emma: 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

If you just read those words from her, I'd think it probably wasn't coming, but in her tone it sounded like 'You all know I'm gonna drop this as a surprise, you better be ready.'

:legend:

Vernier

If it's going to be beyond 2014, she might as well just hold off and release a new album altogether.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

gagaconvert

Wait.. Why does she sound like a robot? :emma:

Inb4 it's fake and someone just strung the words together from other places :toofunny:

My suspicion is that she prerecorded this a few weeks ago and they are patching together bits of her speaking to make more concise answers. Her look in those pics of her in the studio are identical to the selfie she posted on March 26th...

BjnXh7QIQAE5EGh.jpg

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/448626615913041920

Aside from that though, I do hope we get to hear some new songs 'soon'!!  :haha:

gagafreak14

At first I was doubtful that we were ever going to get this record, but she's talked about it too many times for it to just disappear now. 

Innovative

Yeah its not fake, just prerecorded, it sounds like the voice she uses when she does the "Hey this is Lady Gaga, and you're listening to z100 New York an this is my new single Applause"

Archived