Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Mess if I were Gaga I'd cancel the artRAVE there until the Netherlands support her more :crossed:

I've heard GUY 3 times already here :gaga:

She can cancel it in the Netherlands, I'm going to Antwerp anyway  :awesome:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mess if I were Gaga I'd cancel the artRAVE there until the Netherlands support her more :crossed:

I've heard GUY 3 times already here :gaga:

b---h! :grr: she has way more fans here than in Malta :whitney:

b---h! :grr: she has way more fans here than in Malta :whitney:

I'd wager if we compare percentages it'd be higher here :ohwell:

She can cancel it in the Netherlands, I'm going to Antwerp anyway  :awesome:

:hug:

VforVendetta

Gaga should release ACT 2 then This summer, then I really hope the Space performance will go well ... (and I hope she will have nice success with both ACT1 and ACT2 together)

And then she can release an album in Autumn 2015 and if it's really successful (hopefully it will be) then she should have a huge break .. she can have a kid etc... and she needs to really be out of the radar for like 2 years at least..

Then suddenly they should announce Lady Gaga to headline Superbowl in 2018 or so and she can comeback with a BANG.

In my humble opinion Gaga should release 2 more singles from act I, Gypsy for summer and Sexxx Dreams for last quarter. Then in late November release The Jazz album. Perform in Space in January (and also if she manages to perform at the Superbowl or The Grammy's everything would be perfect) and then with all that hype release the Act II(in after the space or Superbowl performance or Grammys). :yes:

In my humble opinion Gaga should release 2 more singles from act I, Gypsy for summer and Sexxx Dreams for last quarter. Then in late November release The Jazz album. Perform in Space in January (and also if she manages to perform at the Superbowl or The Grammy's everything would be perfect) and then with all that hype release the Act II(in after the space or Superbowl performance or Grammys). :yes:

No

tumblr_mk0z7qbVZp1rm83v1o3_250.gif

Blank Space

my floppy yet flawless country stanning for the Venus not the GUY

2dquc8h.png

Same looks Lithuanian her Spotify top, like literally.. :toofunny: good taste I guess. :hor:

That would be purrfect. :hor: I hope Bobby sees this. :hor:

VforVendetta

No

tumblr_mk0z7qbVZp1rm83v1o3_250.gif

Yes. :later: (What on earth is that nude twink doing in here except from being nude)

Same looks Lithuanian her Spotify top, like literally.. :toofunny: good taste I guess.

That would be purrfect. :hor: I hope Bobby sees this. :hor:

A reasonable person in here finally. :Whitney:

Yes. :later: (What on earth is that nude twink doing in here except from being nude)

A reasonable person in here finally. :whitney:

Throwing a cigarette in the air trying to catch it :toofunga:

tumblr_mk0z7qbVZp1rm83v1o9_250.gif

VforVendetta

Throwing a cigarette in the air trying to catch it :toofunga:

tumblr_mk0z7qbVZp1rm83v1o9_250.gif

I see! tumblr_mk0z7qbVZp1rm83v1o9_250.gif

Blank Space

the decay of that other thread tho  :awkney:

And the new one turning into nude gay twink gif show off. :awkney:

Archived