💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

1. Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) 1.0000 

2. Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.4957 & 43. Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.0851

how long till Fancy goes #1 on US iTunes? 

I'd be impressed if Problem manages to stay within that position by next week. 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagamel

Why didn't Arianas team just upload the lyric video when they released the song? or at least an audio, they could have gained so much streaming points, there are so many vids with like 300k, 500k :shrug:

GagaMyBlood95

Why didn't Arianas team just upload the lyric video when they released the song? or at least an audio, they could have gained so much streaming points, there are so many vids with like 300k, 500k :shrug:

Yeah, that's a mistake....

Gypsy Life

These vids will be counted to her streaming too.

Anyway, her lyric video is out tomorrow, supposedly.

Whispering

:laughga: perhaps you should eat healthier stuff? (Light products, self-made, use olive oil instead of butter or sunflower oil, less carbohydrates)...

Okay...now that I see it is okay to discuss anything here. :)

That helps...but so much has to do with gender, age, metabolism, and genetics. (The majority of) Young guys have a huge advantage in the metabolism department.

Gagamel

These vids will be counted to her streaming too.

Anyway, her lyric video is out tomorrow, supposedly.

Isn't it today? But most of the vids get deleted for copyrights, idk if they count then...

This thread was made for  ''members' personal greetings, updates about their social lives, political and racial debates, arguments regarding the comparisons of Gaga with artists which do not have any current material on the charts, the latest tweets of a relevant celebrity even though the content is nowhere near chart-related, solely posting updates from other countries without any US chart update, and basically every topic under the sun'' so :kisses:
:trootea:

This thread is for random chart discussion. Not random conversation discussion like how fat or skinny or what you like to eat. Stay on topic for Charts.

Nope, if it's chart related it can be safely posted in the main thread. This was made to prevent warning points for posting stuff totally unrelated to the charts like the current discussion on body mass.

OBEY

they just played GUY!http://www.ckoiquebec.com/radio

they just said that when they play her song people are going crazy and calling the station to say they love the song & that they want tickets to see her this summer :lmao:

i see u monsters :derpga:

Ugh @VEVO: #Top3onVevo Today: 3. @chrisbrown http://t.co/UYigCAtf2a 2. @katyperry http://t.co/wWRN95Hwpa 1. @katyperry http://t.co/4FXVVRwgft

Didn't know Roar has already surpassed Firework's views and has become KP's most viewed MV on VEVO until now. If they want to milk everything, she better release another empowerment anthem in her next album. 

Pure Adrenaline

Didn't know Roar has already surpassed Firework's views and has become KP's most viewed MV on VEVO until now. If they want to milk everything, she better release another empowerment anthem in her next album. 

:excuseme: I can't @ that joke called a music video that was made for the 3 years olds surpassing one of Katy's few best music videos :excuseme:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

:excuseme: I can't @ that joke called a music video that was made for the 3 years olds surpassing one of Katy's few best music videos :excuseme:

Firework's MV always reminds me of Christina's Beautiful, but only a bit more visually stunning with the aerial shots. But yeah, Roar's MV is among her worst. I find TOTGA's and Thinking of You's as her best. And E.T. too, even though it was nothing but just random shots.  :toofunny:

OBEY

i'm sorry i just don't get how a almost 30 (i think?) years old singer can make a song named "Roar" with such a childish video like that  :toofunny:

Archived