💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

monketsharona

This Is How We Do hasn't even reach 1 million views in two days : 852.000 views  :toofunny:

To be honest I think Katy is not as strong as people say...

Without the huge radio support she has Birthday would have been exactly like G.U.Y. (it's not even near of what MTN has sold with more spins)

This Is How We Do is going to do better in charts than G.U.Y. for sure (I can predict radios are going to eat it) but I can't see it as a hit song. People are clearly not crazy about it (even Katycats)..

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano

What's with the BANGERZ era, after Adore You (early this year) everything just stopped.

The album had some single worthy songs left (FU, Do My Thang, Drive)

I know.. I never expected they would end the era.. They could've pulled off at least 2 more hits effortlessly .. just 2 good videos and they are kind of settled ..

Dangerous Man

I know.. I never expected they would end the era.. They could've pulled off at least 2 more hits effortlessly .. just 2 good videos and they are kind of settled ..

proly they couldn't anymore think another shocking stunt.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mariano

Am I the only one who thinks Katy's next era will have just as good of a start as PRISM if not better.. Neither of her past hits had as much global impact/success as Roar and DH..

OBEY

Am I the only one who thinks Katy's next era will have just as good of a start as PRISM if not better.. Neither of her past hits had as much global impact/success as Roar and DH..

i also think that even if her last PRISM singles "flop" she'll have a big return.

i also think that even if her last PRISM singles "flop" she'll have a big return.

Same. Her production team led by Dr. Luke has perfected what type of song would be the best as a lead. All of her 4 lead singles so far, including Part Of Me, have topped both the HOT 100 and the UK charts. That's unheard of. No other solo artist, past or present, to my knowledge has achieved that feat. Not even Michael Jackson himself, who was able to pull only 2 (three if we count "We Are The World"). I wouldn't be surprised if the next lead from KP will be yet another empowerment anthem aimed towards the younger demographic. Let's hope not.  

Dangerous Man

Big success? BIG? The word success is even hard to relate to the album if we sum up all of its chart run.

monketsharona

Same. Her production team led by Dr. Luke has perfected what type of song would be the best as a lead. All of her 4 lead singles so far, including Part Of Me, have topped both the HOT 100 and the UK charts. That's unheard of. No other solo artist, past or present, to my knowledge has achieved that feat. Not even Michael Jackson himself, who was able to pull only 2 (three if we count "We Are The World"). I wouldn't be surprised if the next lead from KP will be yet another empowerment anthem aimed towards the younger demographic. Let's hope not.  

Lady Gaga was helped by Red One in terms of singles. I hope she's going to release a new lead single produced by Red One one day !

Mariano

3 Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill 0.7440 0.7446 0.7229

OMGgggg  YAAAAS TROYE !!! I didn't expect to see it in top 3 on ITUNES OMG :udidnt::legend:

ViviLittleM

Lady Gaga was helped by Red One in terms of singles. I hope she's going to release a new lead single produced by Red One one day !

now Red One produces bad french groups :toofunny:

but with Gaga... he's excellent.

Mariano

Red One is bad. Hence why he had 1025812095 produced songs the last 6 years with 8 hits. 6 or so written and co produced by Lady Gaga and 2 generic messes - Starships (which I love) and J Lo's on the floor which the best part of the song is sampled ..

monketsharona

now Red One produces bad french groups :toofunny:

but with Gaga... he's excellent.

I think he'll return one day. Like he said when Gaga tweeted him lately about Bad Romance, there is more to come.

Just wait and see ^^ But if he returns we can be sure it's going to be huge ! She works with him better than with anyone else !

Dangerous Man

I'm also here for Gaga RedOne collab. :yes:

Archived