Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

What if next album is produced by Fernando?

Ascetic

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
australiagaga

It needs to be. ARTPOP was a big regression in terms of her musical progression. BTW was very experimental where as majority of ARTPOP is generic and pretty basic. Fernando needs to be on the next album so it's not so generic and more experimental. 

No Angel

I'd love for him to produce a lot of songs. I want him back, to be honest! Born This Way>>>

aaronyoji

It needs to be. ARTPOP was a big regression in terms of her musical progression. BTW was very experimental where as majority of ARTPOP is generic and pretty basic. Fernando needs to be on the next album so it's not so generic and more experimental. 

:applause: :applause: this this this this THIS 

oh and more THIS. 

ThisGuyTony

But didn't he produce some songs for ARTPOP? Back in 2012-13 when the album was announced. :huh:

She's already been that route... no point in being self referential... doing the same thing.

BritneysPinkWig

If he somehow produces more godly songs like DITD I would love it, otherwise its another BTW  :miley:

RichAssPiss

I feel like Gaga has been pretty consistent with graduating one of the supporting producers on each album to main producer on her next. Fernando worked a bit on TFM but then took the reigns on BTW. White Shadow worked on BTW but then took the reigns on AP. I feel like the next album will be really Zedd heavy.

I'd die :giveup: but she probably won't since she kinda leaves her past main producers in the past and works with new ones (like in TF she worked with Fusari and a bit with RedOne then on TFM she worked mostly with RedOne and a bit with  Darkchild, Fernando and others, then on BTW the main producer was Fernando and she only did some songs with RedOne and DJWS and now on ARTPOP DJWS is the main producer while she only released some songs with  Zedd and Madeon, etc)

Exactly!

HML is more ARTPOP than ARTPOP itself :emma:

I'd die :giveup: but she probably won't since she kinda leaves her past main producers in the past and works with new ones (like in TF she worked with Fusari and a bit with RedOne then on TFM she worked mostly with RedOne and a bit with  Darkchild, Fernando and others, then on BTW the main producer was Fernando and she only did some songs with RedOne and DJWS and now on ARTPOP DJWS is the main producer while she only released some songs with  Zedd and Madeon, etc)

Deer god please ditch alien Zedd and give me Madeon :giveup:

I can't take more Stay the Night reductiveness :giveup:

DrewStevens

I would like to have him back. Every album had good producers.

The "experimental" and "generic" labels are kinda useless. Jewels N' Drugs was experimental and look what it is. Do What U Want is pretty simple and it's a good song. 

Archived