💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I recommend you bring a telescope (artRave Greece)

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

Maybe she will place the stage a little closer to the center of the stadium? I mean the catwalks are meant to cover almost the whole dancefloor, Gaga will have to run around all the ground field in order  :noparty:  :dies:

No way the catwalks are covering the whole GA (it's like 150 meters long). The stage is on the other side of the stadium :spin:

OAKA_LG2-ENG.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

That was us at LIVE EARTH in 2007 :lmao: We could barely see who was on stage, it could have been impersonators for all we knew.

bumblebee

No way the catwalks are covering the whole GA (it's like 150 meters long). The stage is on the other side of the stadium :spin:

OAKA_LG2-ENG.jpg

But Gaga said in countless numbers of interviews that they wanted to create a special stage which would cover the whole dancefloor so that she doesn't feel like performing for a limited part of the audience and can easily move around it. I am confused  :noparty:

But Gaga said in countless numbers of interviews that they wanted to create a special stage which would cover the whole dancefloor so that she doesn't feel like performing for a limited part of the audience and can easily move around it. I am confused  :noparty:

That's the only date in a stadium tho :shrug: I don't think they'll build a new stage just for 1 date.

YCHofficial

But I bought Golden Standing so.. BYE 

okay bye gtfo :spin: 

Phoenix

Well the runway goes to the center (almost the end) of the arena so it's good. 

💎

bumblebee

That's the only date in a stadium tho :shrug: I don't think they'll build a new stage just for 1 date.

Tokyo and Tel Aviv also have stadiums I believe 

Archived