Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Terry Richardson Posts New Roseland Backstage Pics

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

Jacob Marley

The Doctor that did Gaga's hip surgery is rather handsome.

Wait what? That's who that dude is?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

Wait what? That's who that dude is?

Yeah the guy in the suit. His name is Dr. Kelly. You can see Gaga pointing to her hip too.

mr.peter

I cant get over how amazing she looks ... i want her to keep this look forever!!!!

codymonster

Yeah the guy in the suit. His name is Dr. Kelly. You can see Gaga pointing to her hip too.

The leaker of the DWYW video said it started with Gaga in the doctors office and R. Kelly was her doctor.

Dr. Kelly.

The leaker wasn't lying. He must actually have the full thing :nooo:

Katie14

Gaga has such an incredible body. She is just so s-xy and feminine looking. She is probably heavier now than she has been for most of her career but when she gains weight she gets bigger in all the right places. She has a pear shaped body so her upper body and waist stay relatively small but she gets beautifully thick and muscular legs and butt. Its so hot. I'm kind of jealous to be honest. I am more of an apple shape so although I am  thin, I don't have a very defined waist. I hold all my weight in my stomach and upper hip area. So my entire torso is basically straight up and down. Not a very nice look...

Allison M

The leaker of the DWYW video said it started with Gaga in the doctors office and R. Kelly was her doctor.

Dr. Kelly.

The leaker wasn't lying. He must actually have the full thing :nooo:

her ACTUAL doctor is really named Dr. Kelly. That's his actual name. 

Archived