💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BuzzFeed: Gaga's biggest haters won't reveal themselves

Featured Posts

JaggedMonster

Glad they're finally getting exposed. They wouldn't have been much of a problem if journalists weren't incompetent these days. The fact that credible sources cited their articles is pathetic :rip:

tbh Gaga should have techHaus track them and expose their real identities instead of monitoring twitter monsters' tweets :toofunny:

Track their Ip address :giggle:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

The music press has absolutely no grasp on how stan culture works lol they're embarrassing themselves

you say that like "stan culture" on the order of the Angela Changs of the world is something to be admired.  In fact it's the disgusting putrid underbelly of people that care more for celebrity and identifying with a group than they do for music.

Haldy

Am I the only one who doesn't think it is Perez Hilton? I'm sure that Angela's true self and Perez have discussed stuff via emails etc. Maybe even he's paying her so she can do this full time, but being him directly? I doubt that.

squeala

you say that like "stan culture" on the order of the Angela Changs of the world is something to be admired.  In fact it's the disgusting putrid underbelly of people that care more for celebrity and identifying with a group than they do for music.

I implied nothing of the sort

boniva4lyfe

I'm really happy this was published (Werde's tumblr post is even better), but I'm annoyed it took so long to come out. Back when the Cheng posts and Perez harrassment was super bad, it was really upsetting to me. I think the media was looking for a way to trash Gaga after all her success and the two of them fed right into it.  I understand it might have been "lowering" herself to rebut Cheng directly, but the alternative was to let the downward spiral and piling on continue.  All it took were two phone calls to figure out she was a fake! Oh well. Hopefully she (cough perez cough) doesn't just make a new name to do the same old BS again.

I die everytime I see Angela :rip:

I KNOW. Someone on here has her picture as their Avatar pic and it makes me panic when I see it, before I realize it's not actually her.  haha 

Quite many journalists are tweeting, retweeting Bill on Twitter, so I really hope we are going to see many articles about all this...

Whoever it is behind the smear campaign probably feels like they're responsible for the poor reception of Gaga this era. How.... unfortunate and deluded.

Lion Heart

Exposed :whitney: 

I have a strong feeling Perez Hilton is involved with this smear campaign + is probably paying people to write these articles. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lego

But they shouldn't stop...there has to be a way to find out who they are!

FreePalestine

Archived