Thank you! :sara:

It's the new MJ album cover.

I know I'm preordering it tomorrow!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pandora

Promo strategy?

Would you like seeing your name come up almost every day in articles like that? It was about time SOMEONE did something about it and I could not give a rats ass who did it or if it was paid for or not.

Karma is a b---h and it's coming for them weaves.

You misunderstood me.

What I'm trying to say is what if Gaga's team paid the likes of BuzzFeed to write articles AGAINST Angel Cheng and Sabrina.

Like, why are people only exposing Cheng now? :smh:

Smooth Criminal

Why can't someone find out who are the people behind these fake identities? Surely, there must be a way.

It's high time, someone exposed these pricks.

What I'm trying to say is what if Gaga's team paid the likes of BuzzFeed to write articles AGAINST Angel Cheng and Sabrina.

Not even.

If Gaga & her team had to take action, they can do it on their own, they wouldn't have to go to BuzzFeed to expose these people. I'm pretty sure Gaga has bigger connections & approach than BuzzFeed does.

squeala

The music press has absolutely no grasp on how stan culture works lol they're embarrassing themselves

MonsterMum

You misunderstood me.

Like, why are people only exposing Cheng now? :smh:

I think because they are coming for Bills throat now as well and he won't let it go. It was all fun beating on a crippled bird like Gaga was in her depression and she did not care or maybe have the strenght (nor a team) to address it.

But she's in a better place now and has a team plus they are also trying to get Bill involved in it, maybe they descided to join forces.

Vernier

What I'd actually like to see are the reputable media like The Telegraph and NYT that carried the $25m called out and dragged for their BS. That in my mind is one of the most embarrassing parts of this entire thing.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MahoganySnitch

What I'd actually like to see are the reputable media like The Telegraph and NYT that carried the $25m called out and dragged for their BS. That in my mind is one of the most embarrassing parts of this entire thing.

I agree. I'm wondering why these article writers still call themselves journalists?

badboymonsterx

I want that article and Bill Werde's post to spread all over the media now

THIS. Retweet and favorite - tell friends everyone! Honestly people need to wake up 

I just want them to not stop now and leave things like that in the hope that this BuzzFeed article is enough and is going to end all this s*it, but actually try to find out and sue the person behind all this. It's about time.

(And I strongly believe it's Perez. His hate towards Gaga is out of this world).

Archived