💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga performs 'ARTPOP' for Porter Magazine, talks sexuality

Americano

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Flawless :giveup:

I love that she says she doesn't choose clothes and wigs that make her look pretty but she looks gorgeous anyway :flutter:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester

Everything about this is amazing, I love it! Just the whole 'atmosphere' of the interview/performance. 

Anyone else think she really looks like Starlight here? I think it's the style of the wig.

tumblr_n36klg3tQV1qcuk4to1_500.gif

The first thing that came to my mind was Luc and his hair tho :rip: Idk why :sweat:

Man, that first full face shot, I don't think she's ever been more beautiful

YUNGVERSACE

Wow that was an amazing performance and Gaga looked beautiful :gaga: It's so sad hearing her talk about struggling with her s-xuality, I just wanna hug her :heart:

gagaconvert

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL  :deadbanana:

Her wig/makeup/overall look  :giveup:

Her piano skills/ARTPOP rendition  :giveup:

Her interview  :giveup:

She looks sooooooooo s-xy here though. Jesus this is like my new favourite Gaga thing ever.  :deadbanana:

OMG I seriously do not think I would recognize her on the street with this look. But she looks amazing!

ARTPOP is everything…damn wished she sang it at Roseland

me too….when the music started, I was waiting for the "free my mind ARTPOP, you make my heart stop", but instead Applause started :eek:

Juanjo

Wow, that was such a beautiful video! Gaga looks fenomenal! That makeup and hair! And, of course, directed by none other than geniuses Inez and Vinoodh. Perfection.

Archived