Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

This is doing so well :giveup:

I am scared because everything is too perfect. Lol.

Seriously, :legend:

SomethingMore

Australia:

18. Cheek to Cheek (+1)

113. Cheek to Cheek (+9)

:giveup: Everything is perfect this era! 

Gypsy Life

Anyone knows whether the PBS special will air WW or just in the US? and how many viewers does it normally get?

ViviLittleM

Anyone knows whether the PBS special will air WW or just in the US? and how many viewers does it normally get?

I think US

If she also promotes C2C on artRave all throughout her stay in the UK, she actually has a fair chance to get her 4th #1 album. No huge releases expected that week.  :giveup:

Gypsy Life

If she also promotes C2C on artRave all throughout her stay in the UK, she actually has a fair chance to get her 4th #1 album. No huge releases expected that week.  :giveup:

She can snatch an X Factor performance along with SCD to secure that #1 spot. :legend:

If she also promotes C2C on artRave all throughout her stay in the UK, she actually has a fair chance to get her 4th #1 album. No huge releases expected that week. :giveup:

:giveup: PRAYINGG

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

ViviLittleM

If she also promotes C2C on artRave all throughout her stay in the UK, she actually has a fair chance to get her 4th #1 album. No huge releases expected that week. :giveup:

I want the same promo for France :( at danse avec les stars she is in France on october 30th and 31th she can come at DALS on November 1st maybe :'(

SomethingMore

That's one thing I wanted the most from this era. By getting her 4th consecutive #1 since debut, she would make history as the only female who did it.

artpopmess

Tony's last PBS special aired in January 2012 so I checked the cable ratings with the 50 highest rated shows for that night and it wasn't listed which means it did lower than a 0.3 in the key demo

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

monketsharona

83 ↑ 81 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek

5 - 5 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

Let's wait the USA to wake up and let's see deluxe version being back in top 3 ! 

In the promo week. They should discoubt the album everywhere... Promote the scheisse outta it. DESTINED #1 inUK.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived