Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP ACT II - after G.U.Y.?

TonzaPOP123

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

Isn't the telephone sequel in ARTPOP? I think there will be 2 more singles. Telephone sequel and Gypsy.

She said that way back in September, before the whole "mess" occurred and she disappeared for 2 months. She's going on a huge tour, when will she find the time to work on a gaga-sized music video (especially if she wants to direct and edit)

I would like an ARTPOP re-release. Something like:

16) Temple

17) Tea

18) Tinnitus

19) In Like With You

20) Onion Girl

And replace DWUW with the Christina version.

TheFame Monster

The transition between Paparazzi (TF) and Bad Romance (TFM) was great and really helped Gaga stay on top

She said that way back in September, before the whole "mess" occurred and she disappeared for 2 months. She's going on a huge tour, when will she find the time to work on a gaga-sized music video (especially if she wants to direct and edit)

Well if it's a sequel to Paparazzi/Telephone I think that Jonas Akerlund would be doing the directing, or at least part of it. 

+ she has a break from touring in June and also in  September, she could film videos during that time + do some promo.

not saying it'll happen, but it's a possibility..  :shrug:

Darcklighter22

Unless she's explained the video already and I havent seen it (if so someone please link me) But I liked yet found it odd that she Included ARTPOP and Venus in the Guy film (since well she did say she would want to release a video for every song on the album but let's get real we know this isn't going to happen) So I wonder if this was her way to incorporate as much of the album in what is left of Act 1 depending on weather or not she would be to release new music right before the tour possibly.

gagavsartpop

Act II won't happen bookmark me

What are you saying? SO UNTRUE... ACT 2 WILL SOLD LIKE 2.5 MILLIONS

You need to stop reaching

Bellatrix

I would like an ARTPOP re-release. Something like:

16) Temple

17) Tea

18) Tinnitus

19) In Like With You

20) Onion Girl

And replace DWUW with the Christina version.

No, no re-releases :(

It sucks for us that already purchased ARTPOP and don't have that much money to buy the album again. It kinda bothered me to buy The Fame again just to get the 8 TFM songs.

No, no re-releases :(

It sucks for us that already purchased ARTPOP and don't have that much money to buy the album again. It kinda bothered me to buy The Fame again just to get the 8 TFM songs.

I like re-releases because they spice up albums that are getting old/have gotten old and sparks more interest in them. I do see where you're coming from though. It does kind of suck to shell out money on something you basically already own.

Also, there was an EP with just TFM songs.

Bellatrix

I like re-releases because they spice up albums that are getting old/have gotten old and sparks more interest in them. I do see where you're coming from though. It does kind of suck to shell out money on something you basically already own.

Also, there was an EP with just TFM songs.

Hmm yeah, I guess you're right about that.

Yes I heard that an EP with the 8 songs should be released as well but I didn't find that one :( So maybe it wasn't sold everywhere.

Wouldn't Act II technically be a brand new album?

Agreed, like TFM... It technically was part two of TF. Act II would be a total different vibe... Just still ARTPOP. Well that's how i'd view it.

Hmm yeah, I guess you're right about that.

Yes I heard that an EP with the 8 songs should be released as well but I didn't find that one :( So maybe it wasn't sold everywhere.

I think it was only released in select countries. They should have released it everywhere. Did they sell the dark hair cover where you live?

Versace

I'm only here for MANiCURE and/or Gypsy if not please ACT 2 , too bad SexxxDreams clean is just too messy

Bellatrix

I think it was only released in select countries. They should have released it everywhere. Did they sell the dark hair cover where you live?

No, just the one with the white hair.

Archived