Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

What was it about Just Dance and Famega that drew you in?

Ascetic

Featured Posts

paganpoetry

I liked the music

And then it just got better

And better omg

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well everything i first loved her a lot with Just Dance then Poker Face i just fall in love with her and the rest is history... But tbh she for and still so unique and her personality is beyond. she was there for me when i was younger and she actually saved me more than i can say. And my love for her is forever cuz after a 6 years and i'm still here, means the whole heart. it's pure love.

Antidote

I just liked the music and her style in general. I don't know why but I just felt that she is special.

When I saw her live at the Fame Ball, I was impressed because of her great voice.

Haroon

Indefinitely her performances and her outfits :flutter: It was so refreshing to see something totally different :party:

PMKKARDASHiAN

I was a casual listener to her at first, but I was OBSESSED with her in interviews. I thought she was so cool with her idgaf attitude, and she was so articulate and intelligent. I remember friends and I had given eachother celebrity personalities that were the closest to ours, my bestie at the time was Britney Spears, and he used the cheesy southern accent every time he talked, and I was gaga, and I just spoke craziness about fashion and my fans. Also, at work, I would find decorations and dress myself up like her. It was just a good time back then. She was new and fresh and on her mf game!!!

Ah.. The good ol days

https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-0/44662_101749946552710_7784186_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-0/67290_117811338279904_315374_n.jpg

I'm retarded and don't know how to embed actual pictures :(

Computer

She said back the she wanted to evoke David Bowie, Queen, Michael Jackson and bring back the greatness of pop.  Her music and persona supported that.  Therefore I believed and followed her and always will.  :flutter:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Shawn Knowles

I didn't like her until the Bad Romance video. I liked it so much I went on a Google spree and became a f(st)an

It wasn't until Paparazzi which made me interested on her. In fact, I actually disliked her first two singles and the image she's presenting at that time - with the assumption that she's just a fad like any other pop star in the late 2000's. However, when I've watched this performance on YouTube, things literally changed and my interest over her just grew and grew until the music video of Bad Romance sealed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aho3iLoyhjQ

codymonster

It's funny, because it wasn't really Famega or Just Dance that drew me in. Just Dance I liked, but I was like, "it's just another pop girl." And I thought she was pretty, but manufactured.

Then lovegame was the first song I was like, "****, that's good." It got me hooked to her music.

Then when I saw her perform Poker Face on American Idol, I was like "she's talented AND crazy." THAT's what got me into her. Then I Youtubed her acoustic stuff, saw the MTV 2009 performance, and I legit was addicted to her.

So, tbh, it was the fact that I DIDNT'T want to like Famega, but then ended up loving her performances, is what really intrigued me. She proved to be so much more than I thought. Same thing happened with Kesha and her music! But then I watched her live and realized she was terrible and I hated her :lana: So ultimately, it was Gaga's raw talent that got me :legend:

DonatellaV

The OUTFITS & the Poker Face video - dear god. You know that one part when she's making out with that guy on the couch in his underwear? That's when I knew I was gay. :gum:

Archived