šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My sadness for GUY

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

Stefani328

So now we have to be stuck up Gaga' s ass or sucking her dick because some of us just genuinely enjoyed the video?Ā 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

hey hey wtf, not because people dont share your opinion doesnt mean they are in "sucking Gaga's dick" mode, you dont like it, ok, end of story, but watch your words

Ā 

you people and your need to feel superior, jeez

Ā 

I don't feel the need to feel superior to anyone. I've just experienced Gagadaily the past 2 months, when EVERYONE was making this place a horrible place. Now that we have something new, the exact same persons that were spreading negativity are now acting like nothing happened. I had predicted they would throw themselves at Gaga's feet as soon as the video would drop, and I was right. So I stand by my words, because I'm observing that fans have NO word. But hey, it's human nature I guess :ohwell:

RegiRey

I do have a film degree as well, and I don't think the film was perfect, so...Ā  :later:

Your sooo f* cking hot when u talk to me like that Ā  :heat: Ā  :whip: :fan:

Ā 

But seriously, lol I know it wasn't but some transitions could have been more smooth, and the audio cuts between the songs should have been a bit more clean and CLIMACTIC, but as far as the MJ and Jesus looking like a parody, THAT was the point and they made a made a good statement. and the whole housewives thing was greatĀ  for this its really speaks for the theme of the castle.

HausOfMiklaus

Just enjoy it, hun. Gaga looked like she had fun making it, so it doesn't get more complicated than that. ;)

Laceface

I have to agree with.... "The Venus bit was so anticlimactic, those house wives ruined it" "pool scene was unnecessary" I wouldn't use the word unnecessary, I'll say we needed more pool dancer scenes.

elijahfan

But, thats totally opinionated, I think It is Gagas best music video. Judas and Bad Romance were my favorites, but now G.U.Y is. Am I sucking Gagas dick? Lol, people genuinely enjoy the music video, you can have different taste :) Just because someone says its Gaga's best/favorite Music Video to date, doesnt mean it has to be yours. But that doesnt mean anyones sucking any dick either. :)

7zJT4jn.gif

Ā 

Ā 

I just wanted a reason to use this gif

:lmao: Not really tryna be aggressive or mean or anything :hug:

Ā 

Don't worry, I expected people to fall upon me as soon as I would express my feelings :) I repeat it, I do enjoy this video, I just think Gaga has delivered far more challenging works in the past, and I doubt anyone will remember this particular video in the years to come.

Ā 

On a positive note, I do think the intro and ending are perfect.

RegiRey

My opinion its her best video to date, and not because its the newest....but because its HER best in my eyes, She looked like she was having fun and she was just so,.....IDK.....GAGA

I do have a film degree as well, and I don't think the film was perfect, so...Ā  :later:

I was given an opportunity too to learn about cinematography, well at least the basic principles of it, and while this video is far from perfect (like almost all music videos anyway), I honestly find this video to be her best - compared to all of her previous works. She hasn't given us as big as this one before, has she? As I've said, if we're talking about stepping up their A-game, this video is literally a cut above the rest, production-wise. Not perfect, but definitely an upgrade.Ā 

RegiRey

I was given an opportunity too to learn about cinematography, well at least the basic principles of it, and while this video is far from perfect (like almost all music videos anyway), I honestly find this video to be her best - compared to all of her previous works. She hasn't given us as big as this one before, has she? As I've said, if we're talking about stepping up their A-game, this video is literally a cut above the rest, production-wise. Not perfect, but definitely an upgrade.Ā 

Get it gurl :gaga:

elijahfan

Your sooo f* cking hot when u talk to me like that Ā 

Ā 

But seriously, lol I know it wasn't but some transitions could have been more smooth, and the audio cuts between the songs should have been a bit more clean and CLIMACTIC, but as far as the MJ and Jesus looking like a parody, THAT was the point and they made a made a good statement. and the whole housewives thing was greatĀ  for this its really speaks for the theme of the castle.

Ā 

Aw honey, let's make a movie together :party:

Ā 

Seriously, if we're going into details: I do have a problem with some transitions and technical aspects... The MANiCURE glitch in the credits is unforgivable from a professional work, there are typos in the credits.... Oh, and the shaky camera in the final crane shot. I'm disappointed with the use of Venus as a total filler (like... "we had to put music there, so we put Venus cuz the fans love it" ... okĀ  :roll: ). And most of all, I think I just expected something far more challenging visually speaking: Gaga did say it was a different kind of video for her, I expected it to be a bit more experimental/artsy.

Ā 

In the end, the core of it all is very classic as a music video: different settings, wide camera movements to dynamize it all, fast-paced editing.... In the end, the scenes that I enjoyed most were the intro and ending, 'cause they probably are the most cinematic and the most unexpected. The intro is beautifully lit and shot. I also thought we would see more of the castle - here, it feels like the place was a bit under-exploited somehow.

Ā 

It's also a strangely easy video to understand, which is unusual from Gaga :fan:Ā To me, it's definitely not her most interesting video, and probably one of her most conventional, which is why so many people seem to unanimously love it - it's generally unconventional things that get mixed feedback. These are also the things that people remember, like what we've experienced last week at SXSW :) I don't think people will really remember this video in the long run.

I don't feel the need to feel superior to anyone. I've just experienced Gagadaily the past 2 months, when EVERYONE was making this place a horrible place. Now that we have something new, the exact same persons that were spreading negativity are now acting like nothing happened. I had predicted they would throw themselves at Gaga's feet as soon as the video would drop, and I was right. So I stand by my words, because I'm observing that fans have NO word. But hey, it's human nature I guess :ohwell:

are you really saying what you are saying?

Ā 

ok you didnt like the video, so anyone who likes it is just kissing her butt, you see it just as something new, and anyone who thinks otherwise is kissing her butt, and anyone who was upset for the mini blackout, are fake people now because they like the video you didnt?

Ā 

wow, just wow...

elijahfan

Ā 

Everything you said is exactly what I think about the FAME commercial :) To me, even though this is not really a music video, it is the best and most challenging audiovisual work Gaga has given us. I feel like the G.U.Y. video lacks vision - directed by a professional director or photographer, it could have been pretty unique. Here, the images are mainly gorgeous because of the setting.

elijahfan

are you really saying what you are saying?

Ā 

ok you didnt like the video, so anyone who likes it is just kissing her butt, you see it just as something new, and anyone who thinks otherwise is kissing her butt, and anyone who was upset for the mini blackout, are fake people now because they like the video you didnt?

Ā 

wow, just wow...

Ā 

Don't put things I didn't say in my mouth. If anything, I'm just saying that fans are known for being impulsive ;) No need to feel outraged.

RegiRey

Aw honey, let's make a movie together

Ā 

Seriously, if we're going into details: I do have a problem with some transitions and technical aspects... The MANiCURE glitch in the credits is unforgivable from a professional work, there are typos in the credits.... Oh, and the shaky camera in the final crane shot. I'm disappointed with the use of Venus as a total filler (like... "we had to put music there, so we put Venus cuz the fans love it" ... okĀ Ā  ). And most of all, I think I just expected something far more challenging visually speaking: Gaga did say it was a different kind of video for her, I expected it to be a bit more experimental/artsy.

Ā 

In the end, the core of it all is very classic as a music video: different settings, wide camera movements to dynamize it all, fast-paced editing.... In the end, the scenes that I enjoyed most were the intro and ending, 'cause they probably are the most cinematic and the most unexpected. The intro is beautifully lit and shot. I also thought we would see more of the castle - here, it feels like the place was a bit under-exploited somehow.

Ā 

It's also a strangely easy video to understand, which is unusual from Gaga :fan:Ā To me, it's definitely not her most interesting video, and probably one of her most conventional, which is why so many people seem to unanimously love it - it's generally unconventional things that get mixed feedback. These are also the things that people remember, like what we've experienced last week at SXSW I don't think people will really remember this video in the long run.

::Seductive Voice:: What kinda movie you wanna make with me? :hor::fan:Ā  LOL

Ā 

But Yes I agree with everything you just said, just didnt wanna point it out so bluntly(Not sure if thats a word). LOL glad you did.

I did want to see more of the castle and the pool, but I did love that the video was so conventional. Its almost as if she was like "let me get artsy with this video(The begining), but not too much, lets ease the basic audience(GP) into this world of ARTPOP with the conventional shots" Still think its her best stuff by far....she looked so GLAMOROUS, a lot of my friends and family are saying this is the gaga they missed and loved :reductive: lol

Archived