Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A Mod's G.U.Y. Analysis

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PigInsideAHuman

I figured that the housewives were meant to distinguish the "celebrity" from the artist.

Sabertooth

Me gusta. I already figured out most of it but not the way that the housewives were presented. I thought it was strange that they were playing instruments that weren't in the song :smh:

YES!!! Someone who notices **** without being hyped bound. 

Strumming A? Am? (Guitar? lol) They had no idea. 100%

Tokyo Rose

Appear awkward, glitz and glam while faux playing instruments. It is a commentary on shoving mindless and substance-less music down people's throats. If I'm rich, if I can afford it, put me in a music video and make me look musical and professional. It is intentionally awkward. They would know that the blonde lady is playing the chello in the wrong position

:toofunny:  No

First of all, they didn't pay to be in the video. Gaga wanted them in there because she loves that show, she's been talking about it for years. 

Yolanda playing the cello in the wrong position is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Yolanda herself is a highly acclaimed former model and a very intelligent woman! 

If anything, Gaga looks up to these women for empowerment, she always said she loves strong women. 

"Goddess of Love please take me to your leader"

The housewives represented Goddesses, but your pretentious over-a--lyzing has clearly distracted you from that

SMILE2NE1

:toofunny:  No

First of all, they didn't pay to be in the video. Gaga wanted them in there because she loves that show, she's been talking about it for years. 

Yolanda playing the cello in the wrong position is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Yolanda herself is a highly acclaimed former model and a very intelligent woman! 

If anything, Gaga looks up to these women for empowerment, she always said she loves strong women. 

"Goddess of Love please take me to your leader"

The housewives represented Goddesses, but your pretentious over-a--lyzing has clearly distracted you from that

I'm not dissing the housewives at all. I love them. But we all know they are not musical - why put them in the video playing instruments?

It is commentary on the music industry. Anyone who has money can be a pop star (e.g. Paris Hilton). Do they have more musical talent than many struggling artists? No. 

Tokyo Rose

I'm not dissing the housewives at all. I love them. But we all know they are not musical - why put them in the video playing instruments?

It is commentary on the music industry. Anyone who has money can be a pop star (e.g. Paris Hilton). Do they have more musical talent than many struggling artists? No. 

They're representing modern-day Goddesses, and depictions of Goddess-type statues are often carrying instruments.

What do you want them to do? I don't think Lisa Vanderpump would exactly be comfortable doing choreography.

This was the most non-awkward way they could possibly be included 

SMILE2NE1

They're representing modern-day Goddesses, and depictions of Goddess-type statues are often carrying instruments.

What do you want them to do? I don't think Lisa Vanderpump would exactly be comfortable doing choreography.

This was the most non-awkward way they could possibly be included 

But you must question - why did Gaga choose to include them in the video?

Why are they playing instruments for the sake of it? 

Everyone is talking about how AWKWARD that scene is - Gaga and her team must have intended it to be that way. 

"They would know that the blonde lady is playing the chello in the wrong position."

She's David Foster's wife. A music producer with a lot of Grammys. So yeah, SHE would probably know herself it's wrong. It's clearly intentional. Like your interpretation!

Archived