Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

OFFICIAL: G.U.Y to impact radios April 8th

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Here's an example of a song having the same adds date as G.U.Y:

LORDE Glory And Gore: 1.023

It DOES have airplay. April 8th is just a date, nothing more, nothing less. It has no impact on stations.

Educate the chart-virgins :applause:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Guy, calm down! Learn how radio works!

April 8th is an official adds date and it is only two and a half weeks away. Pop radio adds take place on Tuesdays. It would be too soon for next week, so they decided to wait for the "official adds date" until the following Tuesday.

Radios stations will be sent the song before this date and will be free to start spinning it, how many ever times a day they want to, before the official adds date. Radio Stations can add a song early, before its official adds date.

Interscope is doing nothing wrong here! THIS IS HOW IT WORKS!!

HOTRODSGAGA

Radios will play the song as soon as the video creates some buzz you guys :awkney:

And a lot of songs are released late to radios. That normal :awkney:

It DOES have airplay. April 8th is just a date, nothing more, nothing less. It has no impact on stations.

So whats the point of this thread :duck:

monketsharona

So late... How to make it a 'flop' before it's even released...

I just hope it will be on radio before

Desperado

Oh my god guys, this doesn't mean anything. Radio can basically start playing it whenever it wants now

true, they only have meltdowns for the sake of it

HausOfMiklaus

This was better than May though. :teehee: The video hype will probably be so huge that it doesn't even matter. :)

Guy, calm down! Learn how radio works!

April 8th is an official adds date and it is only two and a half weeks away. Pop radio adds take place on Tuesdays. It would be too soon for next week, so they decided to wait for the "official adds date" until the following Tuesday.

Radios stations will be sent the song before this date and will be free to start spinning it, how many ever times a day they want to, before the official adds date. Radio Stations can add a song early, before its official adds date.

Interscope is doing nothing wrong here! THIS IS HOW IT WORKS!!

This. Thank you!

FrozenKookie

Smh. Everything's turning into a ****ing joke right now :awkney: Goodbye ARTPOP :awkney:

Edit: oh okay I get it, but how about that release date? Smh :awkney:

lavenderblondee

Well, I mean she's still going to play it on seacrest tomorrow, obviously. I guess this date isn't too far away.

KingOfSpain

They want a Summer hit I think

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived