💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to appear on E! and Access Hollywood on Friday!

Ammuffin

Featured Posts

Michelle

THIS.

For me Access Hollywood comes on at 7pm NOT 7:30. I have it set to record as I won't be here.

Dude, I'm telling you, it's syndicated -- it's on at different times in different places.

THIS SO MUCH

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS.

For me Access Hollywood comes on at 7pm NOT 7:30. I have it set to record as I won't be here.

THIS SO MUCH

are you people serious....I HAVE BEEN WATCHING ACCESS HOLLYWOOD FOR YEARS FORGET YOUR STUPID SYNDICATION BS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SPEW TO SOUND INTELLIGENT. ACCESS HOLLYWOODS FIRST SHOWING IS AT 7:30PM EST AND IS ON AT 7:30 IN EVERY OTHER UNITED STATES TIME ZONE. IF PEOPLE WANT TO STREAM THIS AS IT HAPPENS THEY HAVE TO STREAM NBC AT 7:30PM NEW YORK TIME. THE END.

Considering that tensions are high in here I'm almost scurred to ask...for me in the UK, how long till her earliest appearance?

Laceface

For E! News UK it aires a few days later usually, they are always behind so live stream/waiting for an upload is the best bet. Someone here was super quick for The Today show earlier. 

I thought I was the only one who watched E! in the UK  :haha:

tylerjudas

She was just on E! News. Nothing new, basically all the same questions as the last two interviews today. 

PoshLife

I appreciate how she put the Demi "controversy" to bed. She made it clear that she's struggled with an eating disorder in the past, respects Demi and all those struggling with the same issue, then stated unequivocally that she's proud of the performance and it had nothing to do with eating disorders.

BlackFame

I appreciate how she put the Demi "controversy" to bed. She made it clear that she's struggled with an eating disorder in the past, respects Demi and all those struggling with the same issue, then stated unequivocally that she's proud of the performance and it had nothing to do with eating disorders.

I wouldnt be shocked if Demi go after Gaga anyway again even after she said this  :coffee:

Archived