đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to appear on E! and Access Hollywood on Friday!

Ammuffin

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

holy **** I'm so excited for this era to begin. The promo is already starting so fast

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electric Venus

HOW DO I ALWAYS MANAGE TO LOG ON THE MOMENT SOMETHING IS ANNOUNCED :wtfga:

but omg exciting :excited2:

Stefani328

Omg the promo

Where can I donate money to Bobby Campbell?

We'll donate together. :lmao:

Stefani328

But why promote it so much before it comes out? Wouldn't it be more beneficial if the video was out already or the song had been on the radio for a while?

I think this is a way to show people Gaga is still around after disappearing for a while. Plus, it will get people to see a video that they probably never would see.

But why promote it so much before it comes out? Wouldn't it be more beneficial if the video was out already or the song had been on the radio for a while?

I have a feeling that the preview we are getting tomorrow is the G.U.Y portion of the video which will go straight to VEVO right after The Today Show then on saturday we will get the entire project. wink wink

Helix

I think she wants to let people know like "HEY LOOK! IM STILL HERE AND I HAVE NEW STUFF COMING!!" because if she just drops the video and nobody knows about it, well...

Anthagio

Some of you are just never freaking happy, are you? 

Yea but accesshollywood and e!news won't be live probably unless he does a live video feed, since today show is in ny an both of those are in LA

Archived