šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CRAYON POP is the ARTRAVE OPENING ACT (From June 26-July 22)

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I'm not sure I know who they are, but it's okay. There's a lot of monsters who like k-pop and j-pop so it's cool.Ā 

+ they look cute, and I'm glad starlight won't be opening :giveup: and that opening is not that important tbh.Ā 

šŸ’Ž

Desperado

why is this people complaining ...? i dont even like k pop, but i'd not care about it that much, gaga had starlight opening for her and that was a mess.Ā 

Desperado

Why is anyone complaining? You don't go to the show to see the opening act, you go to see Lady Gaga.

ikr, Ā some fans are dumb or something. Ā 

RAMROD

YAASSSS!! Sad it cannot be 2NE1 but whatevs K-POP biatch!! #PopThePussies

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

MahoTheMnstr

why is this people complaining ...? i dont even like k pop, but i'd not care about it that much, gaga had starlight opening for her and that was a mess.Ā 

Morphine Prince

Well, at least I know I can arrive a little late! Never been into K-POP and probably never will. I don't like this song and I probably won't like the rest of their music. My seat will be there so I can eat before or something. Disappointed but hey, if you like it, congrats.

darkvenusian

I love them!Ā 

Ā 

Hoping for Kyary or 2NE1, or GG or even the f(x) to open the European tour!Ā  :worship2:

Vernier

Different and unexpected, can't wait to see what they bring, honestly can't be any worse than Starlight tbh

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived