💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

G.U.Y. officially confirmed as 3rd single from 'ARTPOP'!

Star

Featured Posts

Bahaha, on DATELINE?! The average age of the viewers of Dateline is, like, 90  :smh:  :fail:  :fan:  Gettin' that old fogey promo

Oh well, SO EXCITED 

Yeah but it has an average of 6m+ viewers, which is six times that of MTV and E! News :emma:

boniva4lyfe

Yeah but it has an average of 6m+ viewers, which is six times that of MTV and E! News :emma:

Oh for sure, it'll be great. But still, "Dateline NBC" makes me think of olds and the "To Catch A Predator" guy haha 

Chris-Hanson.jpeg

Edited by beccamarieb

Why is it being premiered on that show though? She should have premiered it through the App and VEVO.

Because there are 6m+ viewers, one of the larger amounts on a Saturday night :emma:

Oh for sure, it'll be great. But still, "Dateline NBC" makes me think of olds and the "To Catch A Predator" guy haha 

Plus, there has to be some way for Gaga to connect with the older audience again

A lot of people are praising her after the vomit thing that are younger, but she's still to win over the older crowd again

Bobby looks like he knows what he's doing tbh :emma:

What a terrible generic song is that GUY ... it is going to flop if this is the real third single ...

What is in Gaga's mind ? " Brooklyn Nights " is better than most of the songs on ARTPOP ... it HAS actually some EMOTION in it and it's wonderful , not crappy nonsense ****s like GUY , Venus , DWUW , Donatella and Applause .

Put your location on, I wanna fight!!!

LadyoftheDam

What a terrible generic song is that GUY ... it is going to flop if this is the real third single ...

What is in Gaga's mind ? " Brooklyn Nights " is better than most of the songs on ARTPOP ... it HAS actually some EMOTION in it and it's wonderful , not crappy nonsense ****s like GUY , Venus , DWUW , Donatella and Applause .

Have you not been paying attention since last week? She does not care for the charts. Her putting out G.U.Y as 3rd single is going to be amazing, since most of this fan base wanted that song anyway. 

Anyway, it's generic in YOUR opinion, because I don't think it's generic at all.  :ohwell:

PoshLife

Huffington Post is very reliable. So, you better start believing it ;)

You and I need to have a little chat about the Huffington Post.

WarriorPrince

Why are you even on this website if you hate most of ARTPOP? 

G.U.Y might not do great commercially but she cleary doesnt care. It's a great song nonetheless.