Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

G.U.Y. officially confirmed as 3rd single from 'ARTPOP'!

Star

Featured Posts

Haldy

What a terrible generic song is that GUY ... it is going to flop if this is the real third single ...

What is in Gaga's mind ? " Brooklyn Nights " is better than most of the songs on ARTPOP ... it HAS actually some EMOTION in it and it's wonderful , not crappy nonsense ****s like GUY , Venus , DWUW , Donatella and Applause .

Seethe you beastly top.

GUY is just so . . . not legendary. It's underwhelming and the subject matter is just . . . I don't know.

Yeah but you need a GP smash to be able to achieve something legendary again

Remember that time Venus was released as a promo single? The GP don't.

:whitney:

Where was I saying that Venus should be the next single?

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS thank u Gaga for being smart

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

BrooklynFame

Well... Look at the charts today. All the dam basic crap songs does great, why can't G.U.Y do good?

monketsharona

I'm pretty sure all people who don't like G.U.Y as next single will be stanning for it if it becomes a big hit (Alejandro says hello ! ^^)

Edited by monketsharona

Raikou

Where was I saying that Venus should be the next single?

Was there any other option with that hearst castle set?

:usrs:

nathantj594

This forum sometimes. :awkney: We have known it was G.U.Y. for like a month. Why is everyone having a meltdown like it's a surprise. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

I just want all of you that want this to flop or are hating on it because she didn't pick the single you wanted that if it does flop, then the odds of there being another single falls intensely. If you want Venus/Gypsy/Whatever to be a single, let G.U.Y. succeed, and then you might get your wish.

Was there any other option with that hearst castle set?

:usrs:

of course there wasn't, but I'm commenting on the whole. Both Venus and G.U.Y are terrible single choices (though I believe Venus could perform better). Intelligent GP orientated single list should have been: Applause (I'm taking Applause as a fact, if we would talk about single choices pre-release, Applause shouldn't have been chosen as a single in the first place. I guess she thought 'Ohhh it's my huge comeback I can release an average song which barely made the cut and it will top the charts. NO GURL, this time is over' After Applause she should have released Gypsy (release the same day as the album); Dope; MANiCURE; ARTPOP (optional, because as the song was completely ruined in the album, it doesn't have the same taste as iTunes festival version).

VforVendetta

She obviously wanted it to be surprise. Sad someone ruined her surprise!!!

We can still act surprised on Saturday. :derpga: