Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will be doing outfit changes onstage at the artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Im sorry but my aunt could say she met Gaga and Gaga said she was gonna release DWUW and then tweet that...

It's pretty much not a source tbh :manicure:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind if she just like takes off a jacket or somethingl but I really haven't liked any of the onstage changes she's done. It lessens the magic of the performance imo.

TEANUS

Probably still interludes and she will probably just do like what she did at artRave and remove a large part of her outfit to reveal a completely different look.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I think some of the changes will be on stage but not all of them. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Miel

I would have liked the idea of this but she already pulled this trick IN FULL at the Swinefest.

like the swinefest i think ! 

I kind of like the idea of fleshing out the concept of Swinefest.

3 points in and ready for more

giskardsb

I loved this. It was so...revealing and vulnerable. A lot of this era has been deconstructing the theatre of Gaga to show how it all works and how it all comes from her, so I really dig this idea.

Yeah I actually started a convo about "breaking the illusion" over in my "interpreting Gaga" thread ( link in sig). I think it's really interesting how she is deconstructing a lot of things in regards to her work lately.

I mean if it's kind of like Katy Perry's "Hot N Cold" performance during her California Dreams tour, I'd be fine. However, not really trying to dealing with her sitting at a boudoir like she did for SwineFest for every change. Maybe like one where she can give a bit of a monologue, but not every single time. 

TimisaMonster

So I'm assuming no "real" interludes and just her changing in front of us...lkvpcfJ.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

So I'm assuming no "real" interludes and just her changing in front of us...

If so... what a waste of the screen

TimisaMonster

If so... what a waste of the screen

Well it looks like you won't even be able to see all of it, cuz the dumb whip cream castle is in the way :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Well it looks like you won't even be able to see all of it, cuz the dumb whip cream castle is in the way :fail:

Depends on how big the screen is versus how big the castle is

angelduuh

I like that. The thing that bothers me is that she takes tooooooooo long and keeps on talking... but well, that's the Gaga we know <3

tristessa

I'm actually sort of happy to hear this. I was kinda hoping she'd do it even though it might not be the most visually interesting part of the act I really like the whole idea of it as a performance element.. I'll wait to see it though haha.

Archived