Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's conservation video to drop on Wednesday

Ammuffin

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Is delivering to state offices the same as being publicly aired? 

Hence why I said in the other thread that its probably not coming tomorrow.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Can't wait for her to lecture me on water #YasMamiSlayABit Ã¢â€”︿â— â—︿â—

:toofunny:

Slade

"Water preservation is the gateway to unlocking your talents. Free yourselves of the confines of unclean liquids and discover the true artistic passion in fresh water. Don't allow the corporate world to dictate what your drink; you are your own conservationist. ARTPOP."

"Like art and pop, I believe in a world where humans and water can belong together and co-exist in a collection of watery auras. Wasting water destroys everyone's creativity, and stops us from making art together. As the mitosis of hydrogen and oxygen began, on that same day another more terrifying birth took place: the birth of domestic garden sprinklers. So when you're lonely, the water will be lonely too. And this is water conservation."

:derpga:

With some people thinking Gaga is the Anti-Christ it will probably start raining in California ;)

I can already sense iconic gifs of her being serious used out of context :lmao:

like the bullying videos omg :deadbanana:

Juanjo

Very good news, means they've been hard at work, but we might not see it Wednesday, guys. We might actually see the music video, first. :) I can't wait!

"Water preservation is the gateway to unlocking your talents. Free yourselves of the confines of unclean liquids and discover the true artistic passion in fresh water. Don't allow the corporate world to dictate what your drink; you are your own conservationist. ARTPOP."

iWLy4yi4j0t8u.gif

Archived