💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First Roseland Promo Posters Up In New York!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Joaco95

LOVE this poster actually feels official and not at all fan made like the "official" artRAVE poster

nnnnnnn; the artrave poster doesn't look fanmade :rip:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

:nooo::NOOO: :nooo:

What's the story behind this pic?! :giveup:

Check page 2 or 3 it's in there somewhere

ALL THE STORY BEHIND THAT PHOTO WITH THE SOLD OUT THING. BRB CRYING

IKR :nooo:

Them feels :cry: so proud of our gags

Bazaar

:nooo::NOOO: :nooo:

What's the story behind this pic?! :giveup:

Lady Gaga. New York, NY (2008)

One fine day in August 2008 I was shooting street style for style.com in the Meatpacking District. My editor and I were trolling for stylish folks when we happened upon the young woman posing above. When we approached her she was shopping with her mom but took a moment to pose for a photo. After taking three frames I asked for her info and in a very serious tone she responded, I am Lady Gaga - a singer/songwriter. It took all my energy to not break into hysterics, needless to say I let out a laugh later that day.

Sure enough it only took a couple months until she started popping up everywhere. After recounting this story recently to a friend I decided to dig up the photos. It seems that I caught her in the early stages of transformation into the cyborg we know and love today.

http://www.geordiewood.com/blog/?p=680

I love this story so much!!

And is there any info about the show? or what she's going to perform? (which songs).

gagaconvert

ALL THE STORY BEHIND THAT PHOTO WITH THE SOLD OUT THING. BRB CRYING

This tbfh!! :giveup: She's come so far, it's amazing.  :flutter:

Pierre

This tbfh!! :giveup: She's come so far, it's amazing.  :flutter:

IKR :nooo:

Them feels :cry: so proud of our gags

brb criying :cryga:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

ChasingGhosts

I was at the Roseland last week to see Lorde and didn't spot any of these.

You wouldn't of, they're new posters.
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

elijahfan

PreFameGa :udidnt:

Actually, it was just FameGa out and about in NY. The picture was taken after the release of Just Dance.

elijahfan

Rumor has it that this picture appeared on The Sartorialist years before Stefani Germanotta became the artist we now know as Lady Gaga. Apparently, she was in New York’s Meatpacking District with Mama Gaga (her mother) and a photographer asked to take her photo. When he asked for her name she said, “Lady GaGa, singer/songwriter, you'll be hearing of me in the future!†or something along those lines. The photographer-at the time- had to stop himself from laughing.

lady-gaga.jpg

The picture was taken after the release of Just Dance, so the beginning of this isn't quite true.

Juanjo

Rumor has it that this picture appeared on The Sartorialist years before Stefani Germanotta became the artist we now know as Lady Gaga. Apparently, she was in New York’s Meatpacking District with Mama Gaga (her mother) and a photographer asked to take her photo. When he asked for her name she said, “Lady GaGa, singer/songwriter, you'll be hearing of me in the future!†or something along those lines. The photographer-at the time- had to stop himself from laughing.

lady-gaga.jpg

:O I didn't know that!

speedbliss

I can't wait to have my mind blown.

Archived