Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

First Roseland Promo Posters Up In New York!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

At first I was going to be like "couldn't they have chosen a better picture? :noparty: ", but after reading some comments and finding out what that picture actually is, I totally love it :saira:

I think it's great because it looks back at the creation of Gaga - or at least how we saw her in the beginning. Kinda links into Roseland because it's being shut down after her shows, so there's a nostalgia link :shrug: Or am I just reading into it too far? :laughga:

OMG, it's like she's still this new and fresh singer/songwriter Stefani from New York, whose stage name is Lady Gaga. So amazing!

Laceface

Arent that the high heels she wore in lovegame?

Think so, the chanel ones with the logo on the heel

ChasingGhosts

The Story behind that pic is one of my favorites :cry:

I know how you feel :emo:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

mr.peter

we can re-create the poster , but does anyone have the pic UHQ? and not cropped at the top?

here's a 2 min attempt, the text placement is off a bit and the pic is cropped though :noparty:

if1nif.jpg

whytennis

If anyone can come up with a street location, I'll run over and take a better quality pic.  I'm assuming this is in Manhattan?  I'm at work right now, Midtown east.

MonsterMum

If anyone can come up with a street location, I'll run over and take a better quality pic.  I'm assuming this is in Manhattan?  I'm at work right now, Midtown east.

Oh hmm ermm can anyone take that pic and google it? That sounds like an awesome idea! Or maybe look near Roseland and see if you can find one of those signs?

gagaconvert

That photo with the quote underneath is just SO EPIC  :giveup:  :giveup:

Look how far she's come!  :flutter:

whytennis

Oh hmm ermm can anyone take that pic and google it? That sounds like an awesome idea! Or maybe look near Roseland and see if you can find one of those signs?

I was at the Roseland last week to see Lorde and didn't spot any of these.

MonsterMum

I was at the Roseland last week to see Lorde and didn't spot any of these.

Let me throw a tweet cause I seen them pics on twitter to see if anyone knows.

lavenderblondee

Simple and vintage Gaga. My favorite! Hope we get actual ARTPOP ball posters, but I'm feeling like we won't..ugh.

Archived