Lady Gaga to host American Top 40 SOON!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Are y'all misinterpreting this?

She's just hosting a radio countdown soon.

It's not just a radio countdown, it is Ryan Seacrest's Top 40 show.

There is a reason why big artists call in and "host" his show. Radio Payola is the name of that game! Is Gaga paying it forward or paying back? We will know soon enough, but a big name musical act doesn't give their time to something like this, unless there is a reason behind it. :)

Whispering

Basically if the new single isn't launched/talked about while she's on here it basically confirms we won't get one.

Not true, it could mean she is doing the things all artists have to do for radio play. Why now? Is this something her team/label had promised for Applause and DWUW spins and she is just now getting to it or is she doing it to help out her upcoming single? I'm thinking the latter of the two, unless they are going to turn this into tour promo.

I don't expect an announcement on the next single during this show, but I do expect that there is a specific reason for Gaga hosting this countdown at this time.

Arturo

It's not just a radio countdown, it is Ryan Seacrest's Top 40 show.

There is a reason why big artists call in and "host" his show. Radio Payola is the name of that game! Is Gaga paying it forward or paying back? We will know soon enough, but a big name musical act doesn't give their time to something like this, unless there is a reason behind it. :)

Yes, I am very aware of payola :)

Other big name artists have just hosted it. I'm not going to get my hopes up.

pie-kun

I think it's probably related to a new single, I don't see why she would be doing radio promo if she didn't even have a radio single out

J e s s e

Soon doe

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Hosting doesn't guarantee a single release or a single announcement. For all we know, she might be purely just doing a hosting stint, answer some fan questions, and talk about her tour. 

Teal Ambition

Is this happening today or?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SEX MUFFIN

Gaga needs to do an iTunes Radio segment to promote her tour! But this is gonna be awesome :D

Archived