Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

How long will this Creative Rebellion Phase last?

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

tokyodisko

Probably until the tour then she will go back to being popstar Gaga.ย 

She doesn't need to label herself as a creative rebel to be a creative rebel and it's not much different than her past, so I hope she drops that label soon, but continues her "rebellion"ย 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLuvah

Goddess of Love is with her forever just like her Creative Rebellion desire. It's her personality and she will take them to her grave

Should've been Creative Rebellion since the beginning of ARTPOP tbh. ARTPOP makes a whole lot more sense now than it did back in 2013.

Agreed

tristessa

Probably until the tour then she will go back to being popstar Gaga.

She doesn't need to label herself as a creative rebel to be a creative rebel and it's not much different than her past, so I hope she drops that label soon, but continues her "rebellion"

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this.

As far as this "rebellion" goes I don't see how it's different from anything she's already done, in fact all I'm seeing so far is her dressing "unfashionably" and strange again, but I fail to see rebellion outside of rebelling against her own image, though in a way not even that much. I have no idea what that'll actually culminate into, but we'll see I guess.

FGGrayson

I hope it'll last for a long time actually. I like it.

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

Archived