Explanation of how Brooklyn Nights leaked

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING GEEZ LOUISE 

i couldn't figure what the drama was about mess...

:sweep:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

And your source is Twitter. But tbh, I'm loving this drama, buncha twinks fighting over nonsense :smh:

Well ask Tim, he's a member on here and the leader of Radio ARTPOP. Trustworthy. 

HausOfMark

Tim spilled most of the info, and considering he's both close with the Haus and an avid supporter of GaGa, he's trustworthy. 

He isn't the only one who pointed the finger at Brandon though. It's now a fact that Brandon was mostly responsible. 

who else pointed the finger at him?

-Mark

Bambino

we don't care.

Maybe you don't but others do. If you don't care, stop making threads about not making drama and.. etc. This isn't made to create drama.

I bet these very fans that are condemning him and coming at him on Twitter are blasting 'Brooklyn Nights' on repeat as they do it.
:coffee:

HausOfMark

Well ask Tim, he's a member on here and the leader of Radio ARTPOP. Trustworthy. 

truth.

-Mark

YUNGVERSACE

"he required them to send him nudes in exchange for it"

JNMKCOJNIVRFMOKRVGKOMPGBRKMGRVMKOBGMKORBG OMFGGGGG I JUST SPOT SODA ON FMY ****ING LAPTOP OMG :giveup:

SinAgain

Tim spilled most of the info, and considering he's both close with the Haus and an avid supporter of GaGa, he's trustworthy. 

He isn't the only one who pointed the finger at Brandon though. It's now a fact that Brandon was mostly responsible. 

You speak of this Tim like I should know who he is. Does he work for the NSA and thus tapped this Brandon character's phone lines to find out about this?

Anyways, the point is, I do not really care who leaked it. I hope you guys aren't spamming whoever is apparently responsible and making a big deal out of nothing. It's a song. No one has died because of this. 

I totally agree Gaga does not need these "superfans" like they are an awful representation of the fanbase. She managed to be famous, successful, and connected to the fans before Radio ARTPOP and she should continue to do so. 

PopReaper

Betrayed by the "Promote Online Kindness" Super Fans, who would have thought :teehee:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Archived