Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Explanation of how Brooklyn Nights leaked

Haus

Featured Posts

Seeing as so many people are confused of what's happening and how Brooklyn Nights leaked, I figured I'd make a thread explaining what happened, even though this will probably get locked and deleted. This thread isn't opened to create drama, I just think that everyone should be informed of the situation. This information comes mainly from Tim of Radio ARTPOP (https://twitter.com/TIMxoC), although he isn't the only trustworthy source to have pointed the finger at Brandon.

Brandon (http://twitter.com/TheHookerInMe) is close friends with Emma, so that's how he became close with GaGa. He had her phone number, personal conversations with her, etc. They were friends. GaGa or the Haus did not give him the song, he got it some other way. Whether it was going on her laptop, getting it from someone even closer, I don't know. Anyway, he was sending it to other people, apparently over 20 people. For some of them, he required them to send him nudes in exchange for it. He himself didn't leak the song, but one of the people he sent it to did. Tim from Radio ARTPOP said on Twitter that Brandon also shared GaGa's phone number, personal selfies, and other information, as well as bragging about having Brooklyn Nights.

Basically, he violated GaGa's trust.

This is why GaGa shouldn't be so close with her fans.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING GEEZ LOUISE 

i couldn't figure what the drama was about mess...

:sweep:

Seeing as so many people are confused of what's happening and how Brooklyn Nights leaked, I figured I'd make a thread explaining what happened, even though this will probably get locked and deleted. This thread isn't opened to create drama, I just think that everyone should be informed of the situation. 

Brandon (http://twitter.com/TheHookerInMe) is close friends with Emma, so that's how he became close with GaGa. He had her phone number, personal conversations with her, etc. They were friends. GaGa or the Haus did not give him the song, he got it some other way. Whether it was going on her laptop, getting it from someone even closer, I don't know. Anyway, he was sending it to other people, apparently over 20 people. For some of them, he required them to send him nudes in exchange for it. He himself didn't leak the song, but one of the people he sent it to did. Tim from Radio ARTPOP said on Twitter that Brandon also shared GaGa's phone number, private selfies, and other information, as well as bragging about having Brooklyn Nights.

Basically, he violated GaGa's trust.

This is why GaGa shouldn't be so close with her fans.

fking mess :smh:

GlitteredSpandex

This is why GaGa shouldn't be so close with assholes.

Fixed that for ya

Archived