Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Brooklyn Nights Discussion [DO NOT POST LINKS]

Danny

Featured Posts

caseymonster

I create an account just to say how fabulous this song is! I am happy gaga don't want to fit the norm and everything she say during the keynote. gaga we love you! we happy when your happy! 

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rivingtonreject

• Mars

• HauntingHollow

• Battle 4 Ur Life

MonsterMarty

This song is the most relatable song Gaga has written for me anyway. It makes me remember times that I wish I appreciated more at the time... The second verse and above all the outra are all fantastic.

SoldierDown

I like the sound of it but some of the lyrics are pretty cringey.

It actually reminds me a bit of BTW (songs like Hair, The Queen), I think it would fit on there better than it would ARTPOP.

Omegahedron

This is AMAZING, how could a song like Donatella or Fashion! make the cut, but not this amazing piece of music? :giveup:

I was thinking *exactly* this. This song belonged on Act I

OMG ME TOO OMFGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE THIS SONG IS SO PERFECT OMG :gaga:

I genuinely believe this would get to a UK number One for her!!!

I was thinking *exactly* this. This song belonged on Act I

completely agree with you, even the production of this is immense with a bridge and ESPECIALLY the outro outweighing Fashion! especially - either she knows what she's doing or people like Tory Carter had that much of a control :

Edited by CMLGLDR

Katie14

Yeah... They almost sound amateurish at times.

It sounds childish, especially the beat at the beginning. Its like a song I would expect a teenager to write. There are parts of the song that I do like but other parts that I am just not at all impressed with. Is it a demo?

Edited by Katie14

Battle 4 Ur Life

not @ people "dissecating" and trashing the song.  :fthis:

Edited by koons
“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Look who's back

[redacted]

Off-topic, and you should warn people that if they click on it, they're giving hits to Angela Cheng. But thanks for letting us know that she has a new site, I guess (finally kicked off of Examiner?).

the shy guy

Good song, definitely growing on me, but it's obvious why it didn't make the cut. it's just.... missing something,idk. Some of the lyrics are just meh, others are great. At this point in time i think this is a track better left unreleased.

A-yo, A-yo..... We smokin' em all

britneylopez99

Remember when Applause leaked and Gaga tweeted 'It's to much for one saturday' and now it's saturday again, 

Creeps :hor:

The song in its entirety is pretty much forgettable for me, compared to all the tracks on ARTPOP. Even J&D or MJH was more bearable for a single potential. It's unfortunately a 1/5. 

The song in its entirety is pretty much forgettable for me, compared to all the tracks on ARTPOP. Even J&D or MJH was more bearable for a single potential. It's unfortunately a 1/5. 

Yes! Finally someone who thinks alike!