• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rivingtonreject

• Mars

• HauntingHollow

• Battle 4 Ur Life

monketsharona

That's Aura 2.0 in term of leaks.... Gaga leaked it for sure and will pretend to be angry... But that's easy promotion and it's going to raise rumours about ARTPOP Act II 

T3ARS

I really like it and I'm so happy we got it. It's times like these when mosters stop the drama and start the music. Nothing beats a moment like this.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

NOT liking something is not be ****ing negative, it just means you don't like it FFS.I just can't when people call people who don't like something haters or negative. Give me a break.That isn't the case at all :smh:

you didn't just stop at "I don't like it" though, which would've been fine. you said it was boring.

are all slow songs boring to you? she isn't an uptempo dance track machine

monketsharona

I can relate to this so much, 2 of the greatest moments of my life happened in Brooklyn and I dated a guy for 7 years and it ended really badly. This song is what I feel oh my god I'm melting down. :giveup:

Don't worry that's probably a demo so the end may be different ;) 

rivingtonreject

this song was written in 2010, while she was writing songs for BTW. so it sounds more BTW than it does ARTPOP to me; however, we know it was considered for ARTPOP. maybe what leaked today is a demo from the BTW sessions...or maybe i'm overlooking it and it's just the ARTPOP version/outtake that leaked.

it couldnt have been written for BTW.  its about the lucga split which happened in may 2011...

That's Aura 2.0 in term of leaks.... Gaga leaked it for sure and will pretend to be angry... But that's easy promotion and it's going to raise rumours about ARTPOP Act II 

thats what im thinking

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Allison M

it's slow and her voice sounds... young? not mature?

BUT I STILL LOVE IT :giveup:

When we used to be... Brooklyn Night happy....

If this is anything like the rest of Act 2, I'm amazed! aaaaah we have waited along time to hear this song and the wait has been worth it!