Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's SXSW show top trending story in the US; dominates headlines

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:applause:

I so agree with those mentioning that this was classic Gaga. I saw her live in 2008 and she was so stripped down even if she wasn't quite as rock. All the pressed monsters here can meltdown all they want cuz the Queen delivered :applause:

Chromatislaps

So this happens when you let Gaga take over control. you betta take note Troy Carter

tumblr_n0aotf4eyz1so0ukuo1_400.gif

If only this polemic made her be again on the top... I'm sure that's why she did it, and I think it's a wonderful (and icky) way to get attention...

XoXoJoanneGaga

It does feel like a return to form, the way everyone's talking about her it hasn't been like this since 2011. Let's see what she does with it  :worship2:

Mary Pain

This is excellent ! 

The vomiting served its purpose :whitney:

(btw, here's a compilation i'm doing for all the reviews of the festival:     i know #getthatpromo)

Laceface

Mi mi bella.

All the fans that decided they hated it now saying it's good, as long as she makes headlines  :toofunny:

Watch all the people who said they were done and turning in their stan cards come back after hearing this.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Mi mi bella.

All the fans that decided they hated it now saying it's good, as long as she makes headlines  :toofunny:

They stan only for success :whitney:

Watch all the people who said they were done and turning in their stan cards come back after hearing this.

:tea: this.

Archived