Goddess of Love changes her Twitter name to CREATIVE REBELLION �

Jester

Featured Posts

Wellington

You really hit on one of the biggest reasons why I've been annoyed by her so much this era. If she released a Bjork-ian album or something like that, which actually did push some boundaries, I might not be so bothered by all of this. But IMO, ARTPOP is the most boring and generic album she's ever written. It's completely beyond me how the term "creative rebellion" could be in the same sentence as an album that features the lyric, "Just ask your gay friends their advice, before you get a spray tan on holiday, in Taipei."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really hit on one of the biggest reasons why I've been annoyed by her so much this era. If she released a Bjork-ian album or something like that, which actually did push some boundaries, 

So either she has to be Britney or Bjork, follow one established model or the other.

You're saying pop can't be art, and real art can't be pop. That's narrow minded.

ARTPOP is the most boring and generic album she's ever written. It's completely beyond me how the term "creative rebellion" could be in the same sentence as an album that features the lyric, "Just ask your gay friends their advice, before you get a spray tan on holiday, in Taipei."

That Donatella song is so generic, we hear songs like that on the radio all the time.

Clearly written to please common denominator of teenage pop fans. :cool:

Anderson123

Pretentious and cringe-worthy, and that's coming from someone that NEVER drags Gaga.

That's what I thought. It's like watching Avril Lavigne during her "The Best Damn Thing" years trying to be a rebel princess.

Come on Gaga, just let the music speak for itself.

Teal Ambition

Just noticed she also changed her background 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sister

I don't like creative rebellion happening to Bad Romance!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Just saw this. And I must say that I'm not really a fan of constant display name changes, especially this kind of statements. But nonetheless, let her do whatever she wants on her social media accounts. It just comes off muzzy with these trivial, out of the blue changes.  :toofunny:

Archived