Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP scaring russia away, when will your faves album

suLn4PL.gif

like honestly this sooo true. 

LADY GAGA U BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!

WheresTheDoggo

That just sounds like the ArtRave but with dying involved, Sign me up! what better way to die then having fun and listening to Gaga

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

BuzzcutSeason

yes. and throw out CDs of ARTPOP Act II. Maybe i'll scare them, and maybe it'll leak :cool:

Michelle

Something about this seems fake as the others have stated...and why is this in news? :huh:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

RAMROD

OMG secret weapon :awkney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I hope this isnt true. Imagine what russia could do to those guys? Round up the gays and its easier to kill them off

PoshLife

Guess you are one of the people that think women were brought to this earth by way of a rib cage. Awkward. 

I just meant to say I can't wait for Gaga to do something that we can talk about, so these threads about how clean our rectums are or what stone age fairy tales we think are true will just go away and we can talk about important things…like disco sticks n' s-h-i-t.

I can't say I'm surprised, but I have to say it really disturbs me how you're nearly constantly being mean to other people on here. Have you ever once had a positive experience with another GGD user? I'm genuinely curious because you just seem like a rude person and I only ever see you condescending to others.

SKANK

I can't say I'm surprised, but I have to say it really disturbs me how you're nearly constantly being mean to other people on here. Have you ever once had a positive experience with another GGD user? I'm genuinely curious because you just seem like a rude person and I only ever see you condescending to others.

There are so many wonderful people on this site who I think are interesting and make coming here worth while. Perhaps you have a personal issue with me which is why you only notice what you would call my "disturbing, mean, rude, and condescending" posts. 

Have a lovely evening Posh.

JazzGa

Lol, this is so obviously satire. I was shocked when it wasn't from The Onion. 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Archived