Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa reveals first SXSW winner

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

Lady Gaga's words: Be bold and original. Honor your individuality!

Lady Gaga's thoughts: dress like me plz i like it.

:laughga:

Galactastica

i have to admit, i was a little disheartened having entered myself and knowing it was about 'what makes you a bold individual' and seeing someone who dressed like her win. : (

Andromeda

I dunno it's pretty bold for a male (or even a female) to go walking out in public with those shoes. I have those shoes and I'm way too scared to go out with those on, also I might hurt myself lol.

degenerate

Lady Gaga's words: Be bold and original. Honor your individuality!

Lady Gaga's thoughts: dress like me plz i like it.

:laughga:

:rip: so true

defectds

I look forward to a winner who is creative enough to make something instead of just buying some expensive clothes and **** with his parent's money and calling himself bold.

If this is what she's going to define as bold then this whole thing is a sham.

I admire that he's doing what he wants and is being fearless...but Im a bit disappointed and to be honest this comes across as rather vain on GaGas part. She wants to see people being individualistic. ..yet she chose someone that literally just copied her OWN look. This could have been used as a way to encourage people to speak out for things they believe in, share their story etc..which is what the BTW foundation advocates for. Instead she chose someone that copied one of her outfits. :rip:

JazzGa

wow having access to your local Urban Outfitters and spending your parents' money on an outfit is #SOBRAVE

he looks good tho :classy: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I don't see how that is bold, but congrats anyway he looks good. :applause:

I don't see it too. Maybe she wants her fans to dress like her. Bold like Gaga. :crossed:

Archived