❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

GaGa reveals first SXSW winner

Haus

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

I only met him online, so nope. But we've talked before and he's such a nice guy, I'm sure he's telling the truth :)

I hope it is cause it'd be sad to see someone win by lying :( but it was true then congratz :party:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualle1

Congrats!

Does that mean, that also people from abroad were allowed to take part in the contest?

I always thought, it would only be for US-American citizens...

Will they also pay for his flights?

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

zexion_armando

The story he tells in the description sounds like complete bull**** he tacked on so he could win. :awkney:

I couldn't finish reading it, cause of over use of the word Bold.

Its the worst buzzword

Galactastica

and I'm in austin and have the sinking feeling that no matter if I enter every single mission i'm not going to get into this darn show!

Knife

and I'm in austin and have the sinking feeling that no matter if I enter every single mission i'm not going to get into this darn show!

Go volunteer at an animal/homeless shelter while wearing a Lady Gaga wig or something. :flutter:

lavenderblondee

I need to start figuring out my outfit for the concert in June ugh. I'm sure plenty are going to go looking like this.

I don't understand why he won if he's from Germany. I doubt he's going to fly all the way to the US for it  :huh:

His teeth is clearly fake to me, the pic seems to have a lot of photoshop as well and the story sounds fake. But who cares, I would do the same to win a ticket to there lol

:laughga:

Qualle1

I only met him online, so nope. But we've talked before and he's such a nice guy, I'm sure he's telling the truth :)

Hey Ibo,

wieso kann ich Dir keine PMs mehr schicken? Ist Dein Postfach voll? Wenn Du gelangweilt sein solltest: Auf "arte" läuft gerade "Queen of Pops" - eine tolle Reportage über Lady Gaga, Madonna & Co.

Liebe Grüße

André

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

I hope it is cause it'd be sad to see someone win by lying :( but it was true then congratz :party:

Let's hope so :)

Hey Ibo,

wieso kann ich Dir keine PMs mehr schicken? Ist Dein Postfach voll? Wenn Du gelangweilt sein solltest: Auf "arte" läuft gerade "Queen of Pops" - eine tolle Reportage über Lady Gaga, Madonna & Co.

Liebe Grüße

André

Uh, vielen Dank! :party:

Ich schau mal gleich rein. Und danke für den Hinweis mit den PMs. Eigentlich sollte das gehen :huh:

artRaver

I'm sorry to say this, but his story sounds sketchy.. I wear platform boots and tutus in public every time I go to raves does that mean I get a ticket for #BoldBravery too.  :sweat:

Anyways, congratulations I guess.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived