117 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer

• ACT 2
    • EP
    • NEW ALBUM

Featured Posts

Whispering

No if you are Rihanna  :party:

Because Rihanna doesn't write, produce, play instruments or compose. She walks into recording studios and sings. Anyone could put out an album every year if that's all they did for their albums.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe new ARTPOP Ep with 9 tracks... it can be good, cuz new brand album won't come out any time for next years.

New album with DarkGa

This.

btw your avi is beautiful :)

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

boobtank

I really feel that ARTPOP is such a lost cause now, she should move on and get started on the next album.

LittleBoot

EP or album, whatever it is, please rebrand and reboot from ARTPOP's mess. 

I'd like to see her pull herself together and be in a better place first before she'd feel the need to worry about new music, though. 

Ladle Ghoulash

I want act II but as an EP, like TFM.

Something not experimental at all. Just good music, catchy and all potential hits... ARTPOP is a mess no need to have a new flop... 

bye :*

Anything that's still ARTPOP-related, either a re-release or an EP in the form of an ACT II. Not only to ensure that ARTPOP won't be her first album ever to not hit the 1 million mark in sales, but also I feel like this concept isn't yet maximized at all for obvious reasons. 

tristessa

ARTPOP Reloaded :derpga:

Act II as an EP would be cool with me, I just hope it's an evolution of the concept sonically and thematically, I think it's too early yet for a whole new album..

Archived